Route 62 MX Park open Sat and Sun

Affliction313

PR Member
Route 62 MX Park open Sat and Sun with the debut of the large mx track on sunday. $20.00/ per rider sweet deal for 3 different tracks to choose from

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
The forecast looks perfect for a launch of the new track on Sunday. Any pics to hold us over until then?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Thinking I know where it is. I'll be coming from State Route 146 up 586 to 62. I turn left towards Utica and I'll see it on the right, correct?

Needing to get my fix this weekend. With BC washed out tomorrow, Sunday is the day. A couple options on the plate...

We are closed Saturday. All tracks open Sunday including the new track. Sunday will b 1st day new track will open to public. 1.2 miles of nice jumps, uphill, downhill, 3 big triples and long run of whoops Open at 11:00. $20 per bike or quad.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That may work out. Your location may win out this weekend. Look forward to the new digs... Anyone else??...

TBO

PR Addict
I"m going but a little leary after driving to Marysville today. Flooded out in alot of areas. I hope they didn"t get as much out east. Whats it look like out that way?

NQ1965

PR Elite
Wish I was.
I missed all the activities last weekend with my truck being down. Me and the boy are racing Action Sports GP tomorrow and I promised Sunday I would ride with a buddy at his place.

We'll make it there soon though. Look'n forward to it.

Team Craig

PR Member
So any word on how much water/mud you guys are dealing with. I don't have my black water bike ready yet if its going to be bad?l

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Always Murder Suspect...

Looks like I'll be there tomorrow. Possibly with a couple friends in tow. Hoping it's not a muddy mess. Don't feel like cleaning the bike that hard...