Ive been up all night, government healthcare

Double D

PR Founding Father
Hey HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just got a 15% increase on health care! lucky me. I have a guy about 60 years old, super productive necessary guy. $2,900.00 per month.

Thanks Barrack Hussain Obama. They need to place him face down in his coffin so he can see where he is going.

A nice 1000 bucks a month increase!

America is dead. American dream is over. Killed by America and fed by pure greed.

The A-holes running our planet have way more everything than anyone needs to live, and they still want whatever little crums we have left.

Like the Grinch who stole Christmas. The President that killed America. ( The final blow anyway, all others chipped away at us )

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
No wonder new workers can't get a fair shake. The employee can't afford to take the risk to insure them if they might end up being lazy and quit.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Many of my customers use temps then hire the good ones.

For 2900 bucks a month I should have my own private nurse to give me a foot message every night after work.

Motodad23

PR Member
At least you guys have insurance. I can't afford it and the so called obamacare isn't any cheaper than getting it thru some other company. Can't wait to see how much the fine is for not having insurance. This stuff is stupid I could see something being done if I had unpaid Dr bills but so far I've been able to pay cash for the er visit or office visit. Been luck on that so far I guess

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Turbo tax tells you. Last year it was 35 per month. So 12x35 is your penalty. This year that rate increases again!

So now youre uninsured and still paying for people who really don't want to work or log on and sign up for obamacare. If they don't work they aren't being penalized when they don't fill out their w2

Motodad23

PR Member
I
Turbo tax tells you. Last year it was 35 per month. So 12x35 is your penalty. This year that rate increases again!

So now youre uninsured and still paying for people who really don't want to work or log on and sign up for obamacare. If they don't work they aren't being penalized when they don't fill out their w2
I know a few of those people. Wish I could have one day and pistol with no penalty on that haha if you know what I mean

sturd

PR Addict
Vote Donald! Best thing that could happen to the good 'ole USofA is having him
as the republifuck presidential candidate. Entertainment wise for sure.

hershey

PR Elite
I still cant believe there are morons ot there that believe Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Obamacare on its own is a joke. The costs to most people are outrageous. SUre some plans on the market are cheaper but the deductibles and coverages SUCK. The real problem is now that the insurance companies are charging this much for crappy coverage even if someone fixes or removes the ACA we are stuck with the price hikes.

Motodad23

PR Member
I still cant believe there are morons ot there that believe Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Obamacare on its own is a joke. The costs to most people are outrageous. SUre some plans on the market are cheaper but the deductibles and coverages SUCK. The real problem is now that the insurance companies are charging this much for crappy coverage even if someone fixes or removes the ACA we are stuck with the price hikes.
If that was aimed at me then there was a misunderstanding, I was just checking all options when looking for insurance. Ive been really thinking Obama is the Antichrist and the world as we know it is about to end.

Double D

PR Founding Father
If that was aimed at me then there was a misunderstanding, I was just checking all options when looking for insurance. Ive been really thinking Obama is the Antichrist and the world as we know it is about to end.
NO NO I am sure that was not a poke at you.

It was a poke at everyone that Obama has fooled over the last 7 years. I have only talked to 1 maybe 2 people that said they voted for Obama. one was a crack-head.

Obama Care will cost me more if I try to switch my small business health plan to "affordable care". It is a little cheaper if I tell everyone to go get their own, but then they will all quit. I promise.

I wonder if I can have them get their own and reimburse them? Is that legal?

Anyone own a business that found a solution?

Motodad23

PR Member
NO NO I am sure that was not a poke at you.

It was a poke at everyone that Obama has fooled over the last 7 years. I have only talked to 1 maybe 2 people that said they voted for Obama. one was a crack-head.

Obama Care will cost me more if I try to switch my small business health plan to "affordable care". It is a little cheaper if I tell everyone to go get their own, but then they will all quit. I promise.

You could probably reimburse them with say a monthly " bonus" check or something but they would end up paying income tax on that to idk just an idea

Double D

PR Founding Father
You could probably reimburse them with say a monthly " bonus" check or something but they would end up paying income tax on that to idk just an idea
Funny you should say that. these guys I am paying 100% of health insurance for. $2,900.00 per month. Employee X. $34,800.00 a year.

Employee X will have to pay income tax on that in 2017. Say 25% tax bracket. my employee has to come up with $8,700.00 . Now, for him to make $8,700.00 he will have to earn $10,875.00 a year for insurance only!

Question? Where is that 8700 bucks going? What are the plans for it?

hershey

PR Elite

YES YOU CAN!

I have been exploring this option. For me though I have more employees covered on their parents/ spouse than I cover so it makes it more expensive for me at this point. Talk to your accountant. You can do it. Another way also is to just give everyone a health care allowance. But it has to be the same for everyone, say $1000. But that doesnt work for every one.

John250

PR Founding Father
If an employee has "affordable and qualifying coverage at their employer, technically they are NOT eligible to be on a parents plan. Problem is, the government has no real way of really tracking it, and an employer can have you sign an affidavit that they do not have coverage at work, but they don't really have any way to check either. I meet with employees all the time, that say, "well I am covered on my parents plan" and you just let it go. You can inform them of the law, how it works, and it does not matter. They are not going off their parents plan. Where people are going to get hit is this year filing taxes. Someone claimed to make $30,000 a year, and got a subsidy. Then they file their taxes and made $40,000, think they are getting a nice return back. They will then find out that they made over the $30,000 they claimed (to get lower priced health insurance), and find out their whole return is going to pay the difference owed on their healthcare.

And to Motodad 23.......running around with no health insurance. Racing. Your crazy, and causing us that are paying for our health insurance to pay more. Because if something major happens, you will NOT be able to pay, and your causing all insured people to pay more in premiums. All the larger races are now asking for your medical coverage and the plan # to even register these days. But thanks......we will pick up your slack for being irresponsible and participating in a dangerous sport like motocross with no health insurance.

Last edited:

Double D

PR Founding Father
Relax john,.......so that sucks....

We'll in return, when my employees get a 30,000.00 a year raise and it is included in their salary. (Taxable healthcare benefit)
They will get bumped int the next tax bracket and lose a ton of deductions. ( depending on where their income starts of course.)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Obama just vetoed the repeal.

But that means the repeal got through the house and senate! Which means if we get someone with a brain in office. Cruz or trump, ACA will be dead and repealed. Cruz or trump won't veto that!

I don't congress is stacked enough to get a 2/3 majority to ratify. But we will see...