Trump daddy

He needs the people to drain the swamp.pres can't drain the swamp.
It is starting to happen. There are some very vulnerable seats coming up for election. We will have to wait and see what happens. But like in the run off in Alabama. Trump supported the insider GOP establishment candidate to try to mend a fence with Mitch McConnell. The voters saw right through that, and voted for Roy Moore, flipping a big bird to the establishment GOP.

There are also 10 democratic senate seats up for grabs in states that voted for Trump. Once again, wait and see. Here in Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown is up for re-election. He is the most liberal senator in the senate. Josh Mandel is running in the primary to try to get the spot from Brown. Josh already lost to Brown 6 years ago. Many claim it is because Kaisch did not support Mandel. Mandel is a politician. He is a career politician. He has two challengers in the Primary. Mike Gibbons, and Melissa Ackison. Both none politicians, business backgrounds. I know I am going to support either Mike or Melissa. I've met Mike, and am impressed. I've been emailing Melissa's campaign manager, and we are trying to get a meeting set up with her.

0ADBE362-2BAD-456C-B95F-FB9F63C29E65.jpeg
Obama has registered LEGO people to vote.

They are paying people to attend Obamas rally's to make them look half full and Trump has 10k waiting outside after the venues are full.

I have never researched it, but I’m thinking the Democratic Party may think they can get their vote?

Along with dead people,non citizens, Canadians , squirrels and LEGO people.

I'm actually a little relieved that the Democratic party took back the house majority. I know it sounds twisted but I think it will actually work to Trumps advantage if he, and the republican party work smart about it.

You do need checks and balances in the system, and this should at least satisfy voters concerns about that. But on the other hand, based on the track record of the last 20 years, or more, these Dem's have no intention of going to Washington to do the work of the people, and the Nation. (or if they do, Pelosi will interfere and won't let them). They will squander their opportunities, and with Pelosi leading the group, it will result in one long, two year negative story. It's already in the news that their first objective is to tie up the administration with investigations, and distractions.

It will again, remind everybody, why and how, Trump got voted-in, in the first place. Just in time for his re-election.

I have never researched it, but I’m thinking the Democratic Party may think they can get their vote?

Along with dead people,non citizens, Canadians , squirrels and LEGO people.

I do know that the Democratic party have pushed for this before. Long time Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe was pushing to utilize these votes during his term as Governor of Virginia.

But really, truth be known, both parties are likely guilty of bending, breaking, or creating new rules to get access to, or to pander to class's of people for votes.

I agree. We didn’t lose the senate, so that is good.
Let’s see. I would hope they would fight to fix the country instead of a dems vs rep , World Series of bullshirt.

The voting rights issue is another one of those things that unfortunately will tend to be controversial.

Should be a public debate on the issue, but sadly the politicians primarily push for it for their own, or for their party's purposes.

Always wanting to stretch the boundaries, sure makes conservatives uncomfortable.

Back