Trump daddy

NQ1965

PR Elite
In Texas. Dig the gov here. Longer I’m here more I’m considering moving.
Speaking of moving:
When the wife and I bought our home, our thoughts were to pay off the house ASAP, get the kids raised, build our savings, buy land somewhere, build our permanent/retirement home, have barns, animals and a dirt bike track.

Fast forward, 27 years later, we're still here and don't see us leaving anytime soon. (and the house has been paid off for 22 years).

A few years back, one of my wife's elderly clients passed away and we were given first offer on the home purchase by the remaining family, (who happens to live in Texas).
Our daughter, husband and kids, had just returned from Montana, and we're renting and wanted to buy the home, so Nancy and I purchased the house, and then a year later the daughter and son-in-law were able to get their mortgage, and bought the home off of us "at cost".

That home she purchased off of us could now fetch $60,000-$80,000+ more than we paid for it. And nothing significant has been done to the property. And would be under contract within 1 week of listing it.

The days of scouring listings, contacting sellers/realtors, entering negotiation on a sell/purchase price to some degree has been replaced by potential buyers entering into bidding wars to purchase. Life couldn't be any easier for a Real Estate agent I would think.

I've asked the question, "why is this???", what has changed here???
For years now, I hear repeatedly that it's a sellers market because of there's a shortage of homes???? Shortage of homes???? There's homes everywhere, as far as the eye can see, how can there be a shortage of homes?

Interesting answer to this:

Tucker: This is happening everywhere

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Florida and Texas understand what the f**k it is to be America.

I wish Americans loved america as much as Texans love Texas. It’s just different down here.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I don't watch any late night TV or follow any of these guys, but this is a hoot!
Makes fun of the idiocy of our government trying to fool the public into not seeing the obvious and common sense of the China Virus.

Jon Stewart On Vaccine Science And The Wuhan Lab Theory

NQ1965

PR Elite
Anybody want to float a prediction of where were headed in all of this????
Does anybody find any of this seriously concerning?

You can see the evidence and effects of everything Hannity is talking about in our own cities and towns. I've also began to notice "AGAIN" numbers of Latino's and Hispanics walking our own local streets and roads just as we did during the Obama years.

Hannity: Biden administration unraveling faster than we could have imagined

mcso434

PR Member
Well we knew it was happening, but now the White House has come out and said it. They are working closely with Facebook and other social media platforms to flag and identify what they deem as misinformation. China couldn't be more proud of this administration. The WH press secretary went even further today saying that if someone is banned on one platform, they shouldn't be on any platform. We also have the Surgeon General issuing an advisory that "misinformation" is a serious threat to public health. Thank you Biden voters and the FRAUD that put this group of tyrants in power.

Politico reported today that the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden's laptop and tax violations put the brakes on the investigation so as not to effect the election. This action came at the behest of a Biden attorney. But it's just Russian disinformation, right? We all remember the censorship that report from the New York Post was subjected to.

If misinformation is a public health threat, then shouldn't all social media platforms just be shut down all together? Nah, can't do that, have to keep the propaganda apparatus.

Once again, thank you Biden voters, you F'in clowns.

NQ1965

PR Elite
This came out almost 3 weeks ago, and I missed it.
For the record, Alan Dershowitz is a registered Democrat, but finds himself at odds with his own party often now.
And of course, lets not forget that he rendered legal help to Trump during his 2nd Impeachment hearings.

=====================

After New York Suspends Rudy Giuliani’s License – He Gets A Strong Defense From Top Lawyer Alan Dershowitz
By Ben Dutka|June 28, 2021

Rudy Giuliani was once a highly respected New York official, who stoically presided over one of the worst events in American history. He went on to be a fixture in President Donald Trump’s administration.

But now, Giuliani is a favorite target of Democrats, and the state he once led just suspended his law license. This was evidently due to comments Giuliani made regarding the 2020 election.
And one legendary lawyer says this was not only wrong, but evidence of a “tyrannical regime.”

Harvard law emeritus Alan Dershowitz is one of the best-known and accomplished attorneys in the United States. And he has frequently called out left-wing leaders for their authoritarian views.

He recently went on WABC 770 AM radio’s “The Cats Roundtable” and quickly defended Giuliani.
Dershowitz made a few very strong points, including the fact that he’s “never seen” something like this happen before. At least, not without the proper proceedings.

Here’s part of his monologue (via Breitbart):

I taught legal ethics for, I don’t know, 35 years at Harvard Law school. I think of myself as a leading expert on legal ethics.
I’ve never ever seen a case where a lawyer was essentially disbarred … without a hearing.
I mean, the most basic concept of due process is you don’t deprive somebody of his living, of his freedom, of his ability to work without a hearing.

In other words, Dershowitz is saying this wasn’t done by the book. In fact, it feels more like an edict from on high rather than a legal decision.

On top of that, there’s the question of why Giuliani’s license was suspended:

The reason given involved his comments concerning the 2020 election; he supported former President Trump’s questioning of the results, and that apparently was enough to get Giuliani disbarred.

But Dershowitz said this is nowhere near specific enough.

He said it’s “so vague” and it would also mean that no lawyer could ever say something in a public forum that turns out to be false.

As a result, this becomes a freedom of speech issue as well. As he stated:
The idea of holding lawyers to this standard of truth-telling when they’re on television is a whole new ballgame. It will chill free speech. It will chill advocacy.
He then said that the phrase “equal justice for all” is “mortally wounded, because to Dershowitz, this whole thing is more about going after anyone who supports Donald Trump.

And it sets a dangerous precedent, too. As Dershowitz concluded:

You know, that’s what happens in banana republics. That’s what happens in tyrannical regimes.
Dershowitz believes the power being wielded here is disturbing, and it doesn’t look like anyone on the left wants to stop it. Provided it works in their favor, they may not care about following law and order.

And that’s a troubling thought for anyone.

NQ1965

PR Elite
As previously discussed, evidence is slowly surfacing that we (United States) helped create the China-virus, and Fauci is right at the center of the controversy. I'm just a rum dumb, but again, this is playing out to be the biggest scandal and cover-up in modern times. Those that are involved are in panic and defense mode, and the mass media, are playing it off as though the issue doesn't even exist.

Hannity: Fauci is 'playing word games' in hopes of escaping 'any culpability'

NQ1965

PR Elite
Owens's public views carry a huge measure of "good sense" over the rhetoric spewed by our members of congress and others of the left.
Candace Owens and Ben Carson are a powerhouse combo. I would think that the minority communities would flock in mass's behind them. So sad.

Candace Owens on Biden's CRT scheme: The Biden administration got caught red-handed