Trump daddy

NQ1965

PR Elite
Getting fed up with this Pandemic yet????????

We get daily reports from, our HR department at work on how many plant employees are absent, tested positive. And that doesn't include all of the those absent for contact quarantine. It's a wonder we can keep the place running.

I get weekly, if not daily reports from my younger daughter who is an RNBS at our local hospital ER dept..

My oldest daughter and Son-n-law are both down, Positive with the virus right now, and they were both Vax'ed and Boosted. And their two daughters, (12yr old, and 6yr old), tested Positive a week ago,

And now my older brother, (59yrs), is down with the virus, tested positive. He was Vax'ed as well.

And this goes without saying all of us that have lost family, friends and co-workers.

But our current President and his political party, just doesn't seem to want to be bothered with the ugly facts of how, and why the ChinaVirus is here.

Fox News Special Report outlines fresh questions on what Fauci, government knew about COVID origin
Special Report obtained documents showing what was happening behind the scenes in the early days of the pandemic

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sp...what-fauci-government-knew-about-covid-origin

New internal documents reveal COVID origins downplayed

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
NQ. Here’s your home work assignment. Pick up some stories / clips not from mainstream cable news. Go digging elsewhere….

see what ya come up with.

1984rewind

PR Member

Attachments

• think-your-leader.jpg
    think-your-leader.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 79

1984rewind

PR Member
Refrigeration units used to store adrenochrome. The matrix is done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-184430~2.png
    Screenshot_20220205-184430~2.png
    712 KB · Views: 82

1984rewind

PR Member
The gentleman at 4 min mark is talking about this. We as Americans may have the guns but the TV has control of most people's minds.

Attachments

• 15183fidel_castro_son.jpg
    15183fidel_castro_son.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 1_3SHUmz_RZiI_AzBP0CyqHg.png
    1_3SHUmz_RZiI_AzBP0CyqHg.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 647uo3 (1).jpg
    647uo3 (1).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 647r0p.jpg
    647r0p.jpg