Trump daddy

NQ1965

PR Elite
The Biden Administration, and Democratic party's unwritten and deceptive 'OPEN BORDERS" policy is nothing short of criminal.

Record number of immigrants are evading apprehension: Brandon Judd

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I might be able to agree with that if there weren't so many vaccinated folks still getting sick.
You don't get it bro. Vaccinated folks get sick man...all the time. Was never said they didn't (in truth), just in hopes of keeping them out of the hospital, of which it seems to have done so...at least locally. That's all the "science" I have.

Politics always involved unfortunately. A lot of moving parts for sure to this. We need to get on with it. Hopefully we can still fix what the current administration is destroying...

I am sure I will regret posting this, but is what it is...

hershey

PR Elite
You don't get it bro. Vaccinated folks get sick man...all the time. Was never said they didn't (in truth), just in hopes of keeping them out of the hospital, of which it seems to have done so...at least locally. That's all the "science" I have.

Politics always involved unfortunately. A lot of moving parts for sure to this. We need to get on with it. Hopefully we can still fix what the current administration is destroying...

I am sure I will regret posting this, but is what it is...
Wrong. The entire campaign for getting the Vax is to stop people from getting sick. That has been the message from the CDC, WHO and the government from the day it was available.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wrong. The entire campaign for getting the Vax is to stop people from getting sick. That has been the message from the CDC, WHO and the government from the day it was available.
You're listening to the wrong people then man. Get out of the politics dude. Why would you listen to anything the democrats or democratic media is saying? All the info I'm getting is to slow the spread, lessen the effects, and keep peeps out of the hospital. Then again, I am not sure your reading/listening to what people are saying, just what you want to rant about. Proof on another thread...

hershey

PR Elite
You're listening to the wrong people then man. Get out of the politics dude. Why would you listen to anything the democrats or democratic media is saying? All the info I'm getting is to slow the spread, lessen the effects, and keep peeps out of the hospital. Then again, I am not sure your reading/listening to what people are saying, just what you want to rant about. Proof on another thread...
I've litterally posted fact from the cdc and other sites. You haven't posted one single link to anything to back your claims. Proof.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I've litterally posted fact from the cdc and other sites. You haven't posted one single link to anything to back your claims. Proof.
You da man.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...measure-effectiveness/breakthrough-cases.html

My father in-law keeps getting his back surgery canceled because of the 45 unvaccinated folks out of 50 total in beds they can't use for his recovery period....

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite

All I can say is WOW?????

While they continue bull-horning Trump and his "Big Lie", they persistently spin and push their own Big Lie.
It's understandable why the majority of reasonable minded citizens, (Americans and others), have lost all trust in this government.

President Biden speaks on the anniversary of Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol — 1/6/22

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
When you see that whole Biden-Christmas Go Brandon clip, Jill's facial expression says it all.
Not saying that she isn't just as bad, but as a First Lady, this whole ordeal has to be a little humiliating for her.

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
When you see that whole Biden-Christmas Go Brandon clip, Jill's facial expression says it all.
Not saying that she isn't just as bad, but as a First Lady, this whole ordeal has to a little humiliating for her.
How long are they going to be able to prop this guy up? They've even had to create a fake White House set to help maintain the illusion. His poll numbers continue to collapse even with a 24/7 media positive image barrage. Reality is catching up fast...

NQ1965

PR Elite
7 more years.
Brings up whole other concern.

Both parties have become accustomed to holding on to presidential power for two terms. Almost the norm now-a-days.
They know that Biden's brain is stale oatmeal and running on fumes, so they have to be lining up another candidate?
Hillary hasn't given up hope yet and is trying to call in past favors from those who make the decisions behind closed doors of the Democratic party again.

It's also very plain to see by anybody that isn't a liberal left whacko, that the democratic party/POWERHOUSE as a whole, made the decision to throw out all caution and hesitancy to ramrod through every crooked and corrupt plan, policy decision and dirty deal that they can get away with before BRANDON becomes a lame duck President in January 2023, because of the 2022 Mid-Term election slaughter headed their way.

As a result of the extreme actions, policies and corruption the Dems have pushed and exercised since Biden took office, the blowback during the election campaign season, could and should be brutal. And they know it's coming!

Historians, political analyst and scholars are all in agreement that the entire United States political system has slipped into a surreal insanity at this point. Which as I said before, is the only reason that Trump got elected. And the fact that they won't stop hammering on Trump, 24 hours a day, EVERY DAY now, is concrete evidence, that THEY KNOW...............THIS WAR, THAT THEY STARTED, ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR BEING OVER!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Brings up whole other concern.

Both parties have become accustomed to holding on to presidential power for two terms. Almost the norm now-a-days.
They know that Biden's brain is stale oatmeal and running on fumes, so they have to be lining up another candidate?
Hillary hasn't given up hope yet and is trying to call in past favors from those who make the decisions behind closed doors of the Democratic party again.

It's also very plain to see by anybody that isn't a liberal left whacko, that the democratic party/POWERHOUSE as a whole, made the decision to throw out all caution and hesitancy to ramrod through every crooked and corrupt plan, policy decision and dirty deal that they can get away with before BRANDON becomes a lame duck President in January 2023, because of the 2022 Mid-Term election slaughter headed their way.

As a result of the extreme actions, policies and corruption the Dems have pushed and exercised since Biden took office, the blowback during the election campaign season, could and should be brutal. And they know it's coming!

Historians, political analyst and scholars are all in agreement that the entire United States political system has slipped into a surreal insanity at this point. Which as I said before, is the only reason that Trump got elected. And the fact that they won't stop hammering on Trump, 24 hours a day, EVERY DAY now, is concrete evidence, that THEY KNOW...............THIS WAR, THAT THEY STARTED, ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR BEING OVER!
Yeah, I'm not sure how we're going to get it done in 2024. I'll still vote for Trump Daddy if he runs, but I'm not confident we can pull the wool off the eyes of some spun up by the current administration. It sickens me.

And obviously I'm not going to change anyone's mind on Pitracer... lol

NQ1965

PR Elite
The Republican party leadership is back to their standard mode of weak, indecisive and corrupt ways. They've pretty much turned against Trump, the one person that empowered the party back into relevance again, and any that do still want Trump back in power, don't have the political balls to stand up and say so right now.
And for alternate candidates for President.... the bench is empty.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
The Republican party leadership is back to their standard mode of weak, indecisive and corrupt ways. They've pretty much turned against Trump, the one person that empowered the party back into relevance again, and any that do still want Trump back in power, don't have the political balls to stand up and say so right now.
And for alternate candidates for President.... the bench is empty.
Right...