421-MX (NC)

Hoping to bring the boy down on the 50 sometime in end/mid of Jan. Then again in Feb, and April.
How is the weather typically in Jan and Feb?

Hi everyone since it is winter and we got 6 inches of snow this week.....1-9-17.....and looks like more rain this week. I want to keep you all posted this year but I want to make sure the weekend looks good first before anyone drives for hours to ride. So the next nice weekend we have..... I will let you all know thanks

20170115_160711.jpg
Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend. Hope you all had fun. I want to also thank the staff who helps out day to day at the track to keep everyone safe. Your job is the most important job here at 421-MX and I want to thank you

Let’s see what the weather bring this coming weekend

421-MX

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 54322 Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend. Hope you all had fun. I want to also thank the staff who helps out day to day at the track to keep everyone safe. Your job is the most important job here at 421-MX and I want to thank you

Let’s see what the weather bring this coming weekend

421-MX
Had a good time Saturday. Great prep considering the rainfall during the week, track shaped up awesome. Thanks for openin up!

I am still new to this site....where the best place to post looking for motocross starting gate....We want to race this year.......thanks

Looks like rain in NC this weekend......sorry everyone. I really don;t see us being out this weekend 1-21 1-22

Hi everyone,

Now I have 4 jobs, my full time one, track on weekends, Facebook and now twitter… For you non-Facebook people I will keep you posted on Twitter also

@421mxnc

Back