421-MX (NC)

20170311_171729.jpg
Thanks everyone for coming out Sat…..Looks like the weather will be nice for the weekend, but it is only Monday…Will keep you posted.

Thanks 421-MX

We might come by on Sunday, if the other 50 dad's want to. Only getting 2 sessions to be able to leave by 3 is going to be the hold up.

I hope the weather is good this weekend...We will work hard to get the track ready for the weekend.....If it rains a little maybe a good thing.....thanks

Sx-meme-12.jpg
Weekend update.

Looks like rain for Saturday but ending early. We will be open 12-5 on both days. If you have any questions, give us a call at 336-564-5155. The zip code for the track is 27055 if you want to check for weather updates

Have to tell everyone. We had a blast today. The track has a awesome lay out, prep was perfect, parking was good, clean porto's a bike wash, and the staff was super. Highly recommend spending your hard earned money with the 421mx crew.

B6701FE1-.jpg
Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend! I also want to thank my new Canadian friend for making us the last stop of your trip this year. Lastly and most important of all, I want to thank everyone who helps out at the track each week. If it weren’t for each and every one of you, 421-MX would not still be here.

I will post some pictures later. I think my new job is to be the flagger for the ruts

Track was a blast. Looking forward to the next trip. Prep was awesome. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0483.JPG
    IMG_0483.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 141
This weekend.....?????????? Looks like a nice Sat but not a nice Sunday.......I know we are open Sat but Sunday is up in the air.......our zip code is 27055 for the weather

Back