Cleveland Motocross Track is a go!!

DP737

PR Member
Now I know there is going to be a bunch of negative nancy comments following this but I'm pumped! Can't wait to moto in CLEVELAND even if it feels like i'm riding in a zoo! Hey maybe some of us will even find our stolen bikes down there!

I read an article a few weeks back on how Frank Jackson was getting this proposal further and further along by pulling some true "politics". I know he had a opposing board member or two pulled away from a meeting moments before they put their votes in on the track proposal. Cool to see this happen none the less!!!

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/a_divided_cleveland_city_counc.html

Neg Nancy here, I don't want to show off my rig to the thugs. Cleveland is close but I have a lot of nice s**t, you know. I hope it helps the sport in some way though. Get some of our bikes man. 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Now I know there is going to be a bunch of negative nancy comments following this but I'm pumped! Can't wait to moto in CLEVELAND even if it feels like i'm riding in a zoo! Hey maybe some of us will even find our stolen bikes down there!

I read an article a few weeks back on how Frank Jackson was getting this proposal further and further along by pulling some true "politics". I know he had a opposing board member or two pulled away from a meeting moments before they put their votes in on the track proposal. Cool to see this happen none the less!!!

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/a_divided_cleveland_city_counc.html
Of course you're pumped. You have a history of going to NEMX. Driving there without a license in an unregistered van. Not payiing. Knocking yourself out. And getting an ambulance ride to the hospital......apparently for free. Your degree. Did you get that for free too?
So f**k you. And your Ohio state shitty degree.

I love vodka. So go ahead and ride with your gypsy free loading counter parts. HAVE FUN.

Neg Nancy here, I don't want to show off my rig to the thugs. Cleveland is close but I have a lot of nice s**t, you know. I hope it helps the sport in some way though. Get some of our bikes man. 2 cents.

You racist s**t head. How dare you have nice things ?! You better be here on opening day offering all your nice s**t for free to sample. And you better not complain if anything is crashed or stolen. That's ok. Just go have a nice conversation with all the participants fathers.

Oiiohhhhhh. s**t. Hold on their homes. NO FATHERS AROUND HERE. NOT ONE. Now you better adopt one you no good racist bastard. And you better provide them with extraordinary equipment. Otherwise. You're racist.

Is the AMA going to be here on opening day ?! I'll help them fill out the forms. And by that i mean: "hi I know you're illiterate. It's not your fault. It's that guy over there's fault. Yea the one with a Toy hauler and a new husky. It's his fault you can't read and write. What's your name ? Great I'll fill this out. Wonderful. You're all set. Now how would you like to pay for your AMA membership?

New prospective member: "pay? Oh. Uh can't the toy hauler guy pay ?"

Me; certainly sir. You're marginalized. Haven't had a father. He has. So yes he will pay. Just head on over to Alex hunter and....oh no he doesn't work in the Moto side. Uh....just write a letter to the AMA....oh that's right. You're illiterate. Piss on it. Here is your card. Hey you're an automatic 25 year Memeber just for signing up today.

New prospective member: "what's that mean"?

Me: oh it just means you never have to pay for another membership in your life thanks To your continued 2 minute dedication.

Welcome to motocross. I hear Honda needs a rider for Oakland. You look to be the best qualified. See ya in the pros. How talented you are.

Half your story is true #740, don't be mad cause some of us ride with our hearts! Not all of us had two shiny bikes, a nice race trailer, and a mentor to guide us! Keep sippin that poison, your sounding like a washed up grouch!

Half your story is true #740, don't be mad cause some of us ride with our hearts! Not all of us had two shiny bikes, a nice race trailer, and a mentor to guide us! Keep sippin that poison, your sounding like a washed up grouch!

Oh sorry. It was your moms registered van. There's the full true story. I got one bike. Muddy as f*ck. In a barn. A trailer from 1994. A great mentor.

That must be the key to success here. A great mentor. Hopefully you'll be a great mentor one day.

As I recall you love the poison as well.

Take pics from the awesome Cleveland Moto depot. s**t. How bout we petition for a number 1 AMA plate just for showing up?!

IMG_5487.JPG

Hey our trailer is frickin history. That baby has a lot of miles on it. We gotta respect the ol girl now. Lol

If anything it's a s**t ton of publicity for the sport. I hope they use the company I work for to put up all the lighting so I can keep going to work to pay for my nice dirt bike s**t. Since I feel left out maybe and I have to drive 45 minutes to a track to practice/race I'll petition Kent State to turn the old golf course into a race track....or I'll just go practice my wheelies on campus. Then I would post it on instagram.....then I would get arrested.....but Cleveland OH baby! home of rewarding criminals with a 2.3 million dollar motocross Disney world!

If you have to steal a bike to ride, how can you afford to pay to ride? Is it free for Cleveland residents? I'm curiouser to see what happens.

This should be verrrrry interesting!!! I'm looking to change jobs, wonder if anyone would hire me as private security while they ride? I'm only 5'4, but I'll carry a gang of chains and locks that you can rent by the hour! Could double as a weapon? Maybe even private transport from Kinsman to the track? To keep the peeps that the track is being built for off the roads? Helmet and gear rental? Lotta ideas here... --L*64

My wife dropped our daughter off at her dorm at CSU before Christmas and just as she was pulling back out onto Euclid, she was surrounded by about a dozen dirt bikes and a few four wheelers. They had just blazed their way through campus, ripping up the grass and flying by students on the walkways.

Glad to hear those folks will now all be out at the new track having fun there. o_O

No way any Gov't project like that stays on budget. My guess is that it will cost 50% more than the stated amount.

And they will have to have a large budget just to remove the graffiti off the buildings.

I mean they could just build a track in the browns stadium for them. It's never used more than 8 times a year. Keep the plywood down for the Kenny Chesney concert.

Or in the Q. Didn't they just get 140 million for renovations ?

Back