Cleveland Motocross Track is a go!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
2.5% of my salary goes to the fine City of Cleveland. And I've lived in another county for 16 years now.

This is exactly my gripe. I pay 2.5% of my salary for this. You have NO say in it because we don't live in the county. Bend over and take it they say. Then those thieves end up in my hospital bed. So I get screwed from both sides. Then they don't PAY. So the hospital cuts costs. Takes a little more from my check every year or my benefits. Every year. Bend over and take it they say.

When I'm finished with school I'm not taking a job anywhere near Cleveland. Screw them.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So dp....perek. You're pumped. But then you post an image of grand theft auto Cleveland ?

So....is your heart really their for them or isn't it ? I mean you did delete your post.....?
IMG_5542.PNG

hershey

PR Elite
Lol....Im glad Im not paying for any of it!!

1. Who is going to design a ood track?
2. Who is going to do the daily prep and upkeep, the city?
3. Who is going to take the fall when the EPA shuts them down for dust control issues?
4. Do they really think bike life thugs want to ride on an MX track? I mean, its a life style for them more than a location.
5. How will they get there?
6. How will they pay to ride?
7. Can we make showing proof of ownership a requirement?
8. If not can just checking VIN numbers be ok? Ive seen where they have been grinding them off....
9. Can I remove my plates before I get the track to avoid scouting like whats been happening at Budds Creek?

Ride on! Im ready for warmer weather

Double D

PR Founding Father
I hope I am wrong, and it rocks....I'm wrong a lot.

But I can not even imagine success or how it works. What Hershey said too.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Of course you're pumped. You have a history of going to NEMX. Driving there without a license in an unregistered van. Not payiing. Knocking yourself out. And getting an ambulance ride to the hospital......apparently for free. Your degree. Did you get that for free too?
So f**k you. And your Ohio state shitty degree.

I love vodka. So go ahead and ride with your gypsy free loading counter parts. HAVE FUN.

I never post but I have to on this, gotta back my boy 737

Actually he drove there without a liscense because he was unable to get one at age 14. Not paying is factual and he didn't knock himself out, just knocked himself a little silly. As for the ambulance ride that never happened. I drove him home in the registered van and he never went to any hospital just went home and walked it off. And it's all on video.

As for the Cleveland track I get it, it's cool and different. But $2.3 could be spent a lot better than on a track.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I coulda swore he took a ride in the wambulance. I rememeber flagging that day and calling. But....Guess he never got in it. I like Dave. We all did stupid crap. Did he make that grand theft auto pic ?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I bet they charge non Cleveland citizens. But it's ok because I don't think people will show up.

It'll be the new deal hang out. Instead of tearing up Gordon park they'll go to the facility.

But after a few weeks they'll also go back to Gordon and tear it up. And run down town past the Justice center.

Zack Reid acknowledged today majority of the bikes are stolen. And Cleveland is gonna allow them to ride stolen bikes on city property ?' Generally I think Reid is stupid but he voted against this. He's also soap boxing for his potential run for mayor.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Say what you want about Reed. Multiple dwi s and soap boxing.

I think he actually works to make a difference in a not so nice area of cleveland.

Who else would take that job? Mayor? I would not touch that job ever.

Gary_Semics

PR Member
Overall I think a motocross track for inter city kids is great. Of course there will be some negative things that happen and what doesn't? In the long run, if it's successful in Cleveland maybe more cities would follow suit.

Most of you know how one gets hooked on motocross. When the engine starts it brings all of one's focus on riding. I know what this has the potential to do for young kids!!! Just like stick and ball sports have been a ticket out of poverty for many inter city kids, maybe motocross could do the same for a few. Is there some hidden talent that will surface? From seeing those kids wheelie the streets, I think it's possible!

John250

PR Founding Father
Gary, that's optimistic thinking. Coming from a political background, in todays world, I can assure you nothing good comes from building a motocross track in the inner city. Worst of all a city running a budget deficit is building it. Probably have vacant homes, decaying neighborhoods, blight, crumbling streets, infrastructure that needs addressed, and two million plus is being spent on a track for thugs that are breaking the law.

It has been proven on here by many that track down their own bikes and even riding gear many of these bikes are stolen, or are bought "hot". How many inner city kids have disposable income to buy a bike, gas, and the gear necessary to ride safely? They go to stick and ball sports because they are cheap, and being on school lunch programs, etc they get their pay to play fees waived....if they have talent, sponsors will pick up AAU costs. I think your being a little naïve thinking they are paying for these bikes with hard earned cash legitimately. A few are, but I think those are the minority.

And do not think for a second that someone is not going to file a major lawsuit the first time someone is injured bad. Not like suing the AMA or a promoter......this is a municipality. Their Public Entities Pool is going to settle with these jack a***s to keep it out of court, and they will be getting a pay day.

John250

PR Founding Father
Plus pay for the building and tools they said would be on the property for people to maintain their bikes. I am sure people will return the stuff when they borrow the tools.

Original44

PR Addict
Last edited: