MX Track Preferences

We are in Nashport! New to the area. We came from Akron and Malvern was like our second home. My son rides.

Lots and lots of turns.
No one ever says they like hard pack... I like hard pack slick turns. Where Throttle control actually means something.
Turns.
Square edge ruts coming out of hard pack turns
Evil braking bumps coming into turns
But mostly turns.
And for God sake, no bowl burms. Everyone can go around bowls

Lots and lots of turns.
No one ever says they like hard pack... I like hard pack slick turns. Where Throttle control actually means something.
Turns.
But mostly turns.
I guess you are one of the only ones I haven't heard bitch about COCR, it all makes since now, except they may have a few too many jumps according to your preference.

Flow. Flllooooooowwwwwww. Brrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

All the kids at the track be like:

IMG_5979.JPG

Lots and lots of turns.
Turns.
But mostly turns.

This is the only reason I like riding at Smith rd, Only 3 jumps but 100 corners of all types known to man.

Looking forward to riding out there again. I remember riding the grass track out front and blasting around the big pine tree. If Ted needs any test riders or design opinions from us mortals let me know.

Looking forward to riding out there again. I remember riding the grass track out front and blasting around the big pine tree. If Ted needs any test riders or design opinions from us mortals let me know.
Inbox me your number, I'll text you his number and new property address.

Love elevation changes and long steep uphills. Hate blind doubles. Need good soft dirt to cushion the fall.

He's named it:

Axle Run MX

Went this afternoon and he had his family over grilling burgers and a spread of other foods for everyone to enjoy! About 30 people I'm estimating came out and rode and it was a lot of fun. He is open pretty much anytime, even evenings through the week.

If interested in riding Axle Run MX in New Concord, Ohio just inbox me and I'll pass along Ted's (owner) contact info.

Sounds good..im ready to to get some riding in. Tired of working around the house every weekend.:mad:

Back