VMD Update...

We will have to wait and see what the "damage" is once we get there. Either way Log Road is coming to build the track and is bringing equipment. We'll make sure to have fun, vintage friendly course for you guys.

Don't forget also... 50cc PW class on both Saturday and Sunday is completely Free. It's a exhibition type class. Make sure to spread the word...

Bring back these prices and you will probably get more people to attend.
Bgy-WTQm8Tw0ngOvsOeoKcEYNgq9693ncRmQMvJ6K7Gi0KQrQW3yve0CRIASW8lDtses2LuCQ2fw729yWnDdR_bkxYw_wtHyBmjJOWoDpPc4n_FizuiumfNG7GIFuVylKj1-x-aAKjAmLakFYY2SeUp5M3JB6Hx4XDDwB5H97DANrVkrMA7yUTNlmVlojGYVTAxfoesn36odVygDHdLaKA-LaEcCTNpfDmUzUNSIsD2_Oj9oW5CxE24VltfbVXeRNcz7w3ftqKMoPrK6NCm_5HorY6zBTT8xOEP-GkaZaamnoogJNm8i4CjPbqpdqxETgkGwMlWidigticxZfu4qeiXYSN0AMTp8awe1kVLSeou6SR0covzBFgC4wpX4--mu2UkCPMjzhtGv3ilBuikRYQz6KndbaHEuuM_u4K_u-O-cL6_Z-WnCCVTbEPCDKhz6v2lMJRraMobdhqQ5DEpdXUgFv0HvARYTWFs7j_y4LtjRTJ3MSFgcr8k3fHTLecq1s51wsTJSZOeH3apEFc-ZMx8Xp_GiyZ80RnTTflcYXQdq0BGaCSIRpEAc80WrTp2T-YTmtBySrw-BX71ygCdsQ8J5oXH9bcM4zrO9ltrXJpLx9LLT7bqF8A=w633-h950-no

Funny you mention that... our pre-sale ticket numbers have doubled from this point last year. Yeah doubled. We fully expect exceeding 35,000 people coming through those gates over the weekend. A weekend pass (3 days) is $50... a regional qualifier at Chillitown was $35 for weekend.

We have more activities and we've expanded our base to all participants/motorcyclist and racers. We've included more demos, exhibition activities, music, vendors, etc, etc. We have three times the value verses those prices are from 10 years ago.

On top of that, keep in mind we split with Mid-Ohio and 100% of the AMA-side proceeds go to supporting the AMA Hall of Fame Museum and Induction Ceremony.

Deadline for pre-entry is July 4th

Make sure to save some money and Pre-Enter for VMD. Ticket sales and Entries are up from past years, we are expecting a big crowd.

Couple of important event logistic notes:

For Motocross, Hare Scramble and Trials competitors please use the Ross Rd Entrance into the off-road paddock. Their will be directional signage. Ross road is the side road off the off-road paddock. That gate this year will be open overnight throughout the weekend.

When registering to race, you'll receive a Off-Road Paddock Parking Pass. Off-Road Competitors are allowed to park in that paddock at no additional charge. We have some non-racers abusing that privilege, so the Parking Passes will help cut down on the rift, raft that shouldn't be in that paddock. Obviously our staff will work with special cases like family and multiple vehicle situations.

Also when registering to race, you are required to go through Tech Inspection with your machine. Our staff will tag the bike and give you a tech card to take to sign up with your class. This will hopefully cut down on machines that are out of class. So when coming to sign up, you'll need your AMA membership card, money, and bike. If you are riding that bike in multiple classes we'll take care of you, if you are riding multiple bikes, each bike must come through tech inspection prior to you registering. Basically, registration won't take your entry without going through tech.

Important links below:

Pre-Entry Link: https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/amavintage/

Racing Event Information: http://www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com/page/vintage-racing-2017/

Supplemental Rules: http://www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/2017-vgc-combined-srs-1.pdf

Great time this year. Had to be a record number of attendees on Saturday. Camping area 'barrell racing' was a hoot, just glad nobody got majorly hurt.

Awesome weekend. Saw lots of old friends, watched lots of good racing, saw lots of cool old bikes.

Drank too much beer.

Like I said, awesome weekend.

This was PV in the AM. I was at this exact spot after much more rain for vintage at 2:00 or whatever and it was a downhill grease slick into a much bigger waterhole with ruts on the uphill out. I normally say "boy I wish I was doing this" if I'm not. This year my beer and I were pretty happy right where we were.....

Wish our paths would have crossed AHRMA361-the time just flies by and you never seem to get all the place you want. Might be the biggest VMD I have been to and also a decent increase in the NC racing population in both HS and MX-good thing I think. The newly added 80cc MX might have been my favorite to watch. Great time for sure-thanks to all who put it on!

My first time and what a experience! It was like a circus with nothing but bikes and chaos! Had a great time, and if I could stay off the ground would have had a good finish but still had a good time! Thanks to Dave Bernard and Ricky Mcguire for inviting and making me go.

Back