BC Sunday

And now the rain is pushing to afternoon, go figure, not many signed up, here's your chance to earn a crown the easy way

I had a blast on my weed wacker today. Track was nice. We waited to sign up, I ruined the 50 at the area qualifier. Wasn't doing that again. Weather looking good now, we're in for tomorrow

Briarcliff beat Mother Nature's ass today! That was the most efficient race I've ever been to. You knew it was coming, we knew it was gonna pour. The BC crew grabbed another gear and was done by 1:40ish! Race ending rain hit at 2! Great job to all. Thanks, the Winlands.

Which blows my mind. Got a text earlier. Fawcett says I was done at 12:40. Hell yes.

Man Ck1 woulda been outta there at 10am today.

Forgot to say top off the weekend I beat CK1 what a great weekend....

Oh , except Woody made me miss my last moto
Way to go beating that goon! I saved you first moto of 125, the second time I saw you a tad too late. Sorry!

12:05. Wow.

So how many laps of practice did ya get ? I don't mind the 3 laps of practice on race day format. I think the battle series / battle format gets that perfect.

Id like to thank everyone that came out to the second annual King of the Cliff. Maybe this should be a battle, because we battled everything. The winch on the starting gate quit, the router in sign up overheated, a few of us overheated. We fought the weather forecast, tractor implements, vehicle tires, the missing goggle fiasco of 2017, and believe it or not, someone took the damn padlock latch from the rear sign up trailer door. But if anyone is truly to blame for Low T, ...then its me, I picked the date. What idiot runs a race on high point weekend with a 100% chance of rain, you guessed it, me. However, I think we notched a win yesterday. Even with only 300 entries, you dont finish by 1:30 with just any crew, you assemble a team of best people, because you win with people. So if you want to thank anyone, next time of you see a cliff staff shirt on someone, thank them. No magic wands here. The BC crew gets all the credit. Next year I will pick a better date!

Track was great yesterday. Enjoyed seeing my son pull a 4th out of 34 on a 125 against all the 250Fs in 250c. Unfortunately in the second moto, first lap he said some goon whisky throttled right into the side of him in the S turns. He got up last and rode back to 14th for 8th overall.

Knox and I owe Hershey one though. Sitting on the start straight for practice he pulls in front of Chris and I, only to look back and roost on both of us! Even filled my damn googles on my bars with dirt. So pay backs are hell. Just remember that. Yours will come, lol.

I am liking tracks running some classes on Saturdays. Sure helps having 15 to 17 motos vs 24 or 25 on race day. Great job BC. Race was a great way to spend father's day.

Knox and I owe Hershey one though. Sitting on the start straight for practice he pulls in front of Chris and I, only to look back and roost on both of us! Even filled my damn googles on my bars with dirt. So pay backs are hell. Just remember that. Yours will come, lol.

Dont worry, I got Steve Williams pretty bike all dirty the same way too!

Back