BC Sunday

I know how the DH was given to you in DHDS01. I tried to purposely run you off the track in moto 1 in the corner before those three rollers. Went as wide as I could.

For sure more laps. I and the rest of the Ohio racers need them. Just look at the regional results. Only old guys made it for the most part

We could go 5 laps and it would probably be ok, 6 laps and we would need 3 more squads!
Or a pit stop half way....competition yellow. Hey NASCAR does it....bunch the pack up again.
So the reason we as riders have no endurance is because the local tracks don't offer enough laps ?
You mean it's not the doughnuts ?
Yeah, because I just show up on race day. It's practice and racing all in one day. Cost and time efficient.
No donuts, those are for kids. I prefer Coors Lights thank you.

i was sucking wind BIG time after 3 laps. 5 would have caused a heart attack. But i still want 5. If i can get in better condition it would leave more time to catch everyone on this wee little bike. Then again, another lap and Pape would have lapped me.
Still, felt so darn good to be competitive again. When you leave racing for a while you do forget how cool it feels to see someone ahead of you and WANT to catch them.
Darnit, now i have to step up the training

So how many laps are you running? What is average lap times??
We run 4 laps for all non-A-classes, fast guys are roughly 1:35-1:40, pending track conditions and the number of riders, middle of the road is 1:45ish, weekend warriors are 1:50-1:55. Most of the time the pws are 3 minutes, but those 2 kids Saturday were throwing down, I'd say they were just a shade over 2 minutes! Fast little kids.

i was sucking wind BIG time after 3 laps. 5 would have caused a heart attack. But i still want 5. If i can get in better condition it would leave more time to catch everyone on this wee little bike. Then again, another lap and Pape would have lapped me.
Still, felt so darn good to be competitive again. When you leave racing for a while you do forget how cool it feels to see someone ahead of you and WANT to catch them.
Darnit, now i have to step up the training
I should be on the little bike to at chillitown if I have it back together for loretta by then

Last edited:
Back