• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't Make It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We are kicking around some ideas for the Halloween bash next month and would like your opinions. If we ran Vet 50+ and Vet 40+ on Saturday as buffer classes for the quads instead running on Sunday would that be favorable or not? Let's hear your thoughts!

For me? Yes because my kid will be running 2 classes minimum on Sunday so I won't race Sunday. Too much stress. So for the other still racing fathers with kids racing it might be cool. I like it.

Track may be a little fast and flat though.

I'd imagine bike guys wouldn't wanna run after quads....the flat slick argument. But not sure if they would wanna run both their motos real close. Virtually almost back to back (before quads). Or maybe they would.....

I don't think CTMX gets that hard or slick during quad motos, at least not that I can remember. Carry on dirt scooter pilots.

Run c class that day. If they wanna race with the big dogs on Sunday bump up a class.

(Ok breathe. Don't have a meltdown. Joke)
Hey wait. That is a great idea. I already don't watch or care about both quads and C. It's the perfect pairing.

If you are thinking of moving the vet classes, remember several dudes run both 40 and 50+. Running them back to back is not an option.

Our battle race plus 40 was race 8 and plus 50 was race 14 and no one complained. With the quad classes, PW50 class and possible the additional of one or two other extra classes we could easily make it where the old guys could have a decent break between motos.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the idea. Like Double D said, makes Sunday easier for me having a kid racing multiple classes. But I am out of town that week, so don't count my vote

I like the idea. Like Double D said, makes Sunday easier for me having a kid racing multiple classes. But I am out of town that week, so don't count my vote

You love smooth tracks with no technical ruts and lines.

Just because we are older certainly doesnt mean we dont like technical tracks. Having us race with all quads on a smooth track and only one berm in the corner with no ruts stinks, ( One reason so many people left the CRA). Too fast and more prone to injuries. The PW's run that day because their suspension sucks and they are beginners. I know because I made the suggestion to run the program that way originally.

Move the vet sport class and the C classes to saturday if you want to move any big bikes. They are both "beginner" classes.

Honestly though, any move of the big bike classes to saturday is a bad move. If the vet classes move my family and I will be going some where else that weekend. Of course, maybe that will make some people happier!!

This doesn't effect me, but what about rather than moving traditional classes (+40, +50) and just adding some cool support classes? The pitbike class was huge, maybe some sort of open big bike class or a 2 stroke shootout?

This doesn't effect me, but what about rather than moving traditional classes (+40, +50) and just adding some cool support classes? The pitbike class was huge, maybe some sort of open big bike class or a 2 stroke shootout?

What they are trying to do is shorten the day on sunday, they feel the Halloween race is going to be bigger than the Battle was.

[QUOTE="hershey, post: 647865,l the Halloween race is going to be bigger than the Battle was.[/QUOTE]
And everybody racing gets to buy a second sanction card.

Back