• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Can't Make It

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Food for thought... What if we have racing all day Saturday instead of open practice. Maybe run quads with some of the extra classes like 2 stroke, 65 open, 85 open, collegeboy, 50jr, PW50, etc

Again, this is all discussion points and in no way means we are going to do any of these ideas but if we land on a good idea we just might try it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="hershey, post: 647865,l the Halloween race is going to be bigger than the Battle was.
And everybody racing gets to buy a second sanction card.[/QUOTE]Cool your jets on this for now... We are working on options.

I vote NO on moving any class. Even one person missing their race because it was moved from the advertised date will cause an uproar, especially after being advertised as the Battle format for the entire year. It is the last race of our Wiseco Super Series and many riders are counting on it. At this late date they can't skip CTown and just catch the next, as there are no other Wiseco Series races.

I vote NO on moving any class. Even one person missing their race because it was moved from the advertised date will cause an uproar, especially after being advertised as the Battle format for the entire year. It is the last race of our Wiseco Super Series and many riders are counting on it. At this late date they can't skip CTown and just catch the next, as there are no other Wiseco Series races.

I vote yes on bringing back practice sticks!!

Food for thought... What if we have racing all day Saturday instead of open practice. Maybe run quads with some of the extra classes like 2 stroke, 65 open, 85 open, collegeboy, 50jr, PW50, etc

Again, this is all discussion points and in no way means we are going to do any of these ideas but if we land on a good idea we just might try it.

I think this is a great idea for the battle race next year. I think the event has grown big enough that you could hold an open practice Friday and people would come. Leave Saturday and Sunday for racing. I'm all for a shorter day by breaking the classes up.

Anyone care to crunch the data to see if any of the classes we have mentioned will be effected in a "points battle" if we were to adjust our format? Knox you seem to be our resident data dude. Which classes have the close points battles? Are there any classes that could be effected.

I will TRY to look at it... but keep in mind, series points only matter to a handful (at most) in each class. The other 30 guys on the gate could not care less.
Figuring out potential points issues will only be more complex given the fact it is a duel sanctioned event... oma / buckeye
The fact the Buckeye series is just 11 total races I would assume it would impact that series more.
Just remember a points championship in either or both AND $1.79 will get you a Coke at the gas station.

Last edited:
I don't know that I am going to make it this year, but my vote would be NO.

If 40+ was moved to Saturday, I would probably just pick another class on Sunday instead.

You are the funniest! You just wait and see what we have for you next time!
ID-Required-Sign-S-7386.gif

I would race either day. I kind like the idea of having my racing done on Saturday, but I'm not sure about the other guys "in" this series...they are traveling farther than me.

If I race, do I have to purchase a "membership" card for the last race of the season? I hope not....

If you are asking about an OMA card, Yes, you will be required to purchase one. For your membership you will receive in the mail a $10 Rocky Mountain gift card in 45-60 days. You will also get a $10 RM card for racing the event!

If you are asking about an OMA card, Yes, you will be required to purchase one. For your membership you will receive in the mail a $10 Rocky Mountain gift card in 45-60 days. You will also get a $10 RM card for racing the event!

Is it good for 12 months or does it basically expire soon? Seems like a waste of money if it expires soon just for one race.

Back