MX Acres

We go from Z-man posting a ripping vid of Mitchy having fun.

To this????
Haha..right Sharc

All I’ll add is.. it was ripped nice, it ruts up nice, it’s safe, it’s fun, a great little training hole, not narrow, and Mitchy has been told..by is coaches and me..you want multiple lines make um’..don’t wait for others. He has learned the edges of all tracks with this..we left and there were 2-3 lines almost everywhere to rip up.

We will continue to come back

Haha..right Sharc

All I’ll add is.. it was ripped nice, it ruts up nice, it’s safe, it’s fun, a great little training hole, not narrow, and Mitchy has been told..by is coaches and me..you want multiple lines make um’..don’t wait for others. He has learned the edges of all tracks with this..we left and there were 2-3 lines almost everywhere to rip up.

We will continue to come back

The last "great little training hole" you pointed us to is the BOMB -
Been back twice since, it still kicks my ass in about 5-6 laps yet I find it difficult to not want to go back for more.

Thanks for the preview on MX Acres- we'll have to check it out sometime.

The last "great little training hole" you pointed us to is the BOMB -
Been back twice since, it still kicks my ass in about 5-6 laps yet I find it difficult to not want to go back for more.

Thanks for the preview on MX Acres- we'll have to check it out sometime.
The first honey hole had the same effect on Mitchy...it’s a hard one to beat...let us know when the crew is going out.. we will meet up

For this to be implemented correctly you need staff that realize the importance of this. It's hard to staff flatters that could move bales effectively.

I've done this at tvland during practice when I run the gate in the morning. And you get riders that stop and complain. (Mostly newer riders) "hey you need to move those tires" .....no genius I'm doing it so you guys don't go single file. People dont stay in the sport long enough anymore.

This is a great idea!! Only problem at tv land. During the one vet 40 Moto the guy was moving tires into lines during the Moto!!! Every lap was different. Practice. I get. Not during a Moto though. Lol. MX acres is always fun. Love it there. Ripped deep is great.

Back