Team Green....Kawasaki !

NQ I still have a front and rear wheel, forks, and a box of other stuff for the KDX if you want it. Been so long since I looked in the box I don't really remember what was in it... Not looking for anything for it but more space in my garage....

I may have told you the deal but that bike was what got me going on this whole vintage thing in the first place. I bought one, motor was junk, bought another one, made one, etc. I was a dualsport/enduro rider and thought I would really enjoy HS so I went that route. Back in 2011 you might recall the first thing you did was a lap on the moto track so after the HS I was like man I kind of liked that more. Didn't help that it was like 105 degrees and my stator was cutting out so I had to push it up hills to bumpstart it. Pretty sure I had some form of heat stroke. Hadn't raced MX since the early 90's but off I was in that direction. Sold it like a year later to some KAWI stud that had a stable of H2's, Mach III's, etc and I mean good stuff so I was stoked it went to a good home. Mine was a 1980. I really like the look of those KDX's:
View attachment 57269

And by 2013 my garage looked like this:
View attachment 57270

Putting my kid through college cured this addiction pretty quick! Down to 2 right now, looking to move back up to 3...

Let me know if you want the stuff Mike.

when did you get a 76 CR250 Bill ?

Back in 2012 I think. I re-did it and came to the conclusion it wasn't the most competitive for the class. I sold it the week of VMD in 13 to some guy from France that came to my house on his way up there. One of those guys that fills a container and ships it home.

Back