Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

we have so many people, i must have missed that. Not a well thought out idea........So anyway, Cam88 is the new apparent winner, unless anyone can find someone with a higher total!

Cam88 is me.... well my 9 year old son, he does the Rocky Mountain picksall on his own. I’ll throw this out there to but please don’t judge us but CK1 and I are related.
And yes Cam scored 72 points so that I’m sure beats 65. So I guess I have to protest??

Yes I know... Every family has that one that you just shake your head and and a lot of times cover your face and wonder what the heck is going to come out of there mouths next! But he does mean well....

Please pm me an address, and as long as we don't get another protest I will send him something out tomorrow!

film-the_big_lebowski-1998-the_dude-jeff_bridges-bottoms-pj_pants-595x335.jpg
Pajamas.gif
3755.jpg

And all is rite in the world of supercross. Barcia and Anderson both said they done with the dirty riding and both take riders out. Friese has to go talk to FIM after race about not letting Blake Bagget by as he was getting lapped. Vince also crashed about 4 times and in the process took out Brayton on the last lap so those two got into back at the semi. What a great season so far!

Friese is one of the worst in my opinion. But he seems to ride a wide track, and there is nothing illegal about that.

I didn't think barcia's pass on tomac was dirty, definitely not nearly as bad as Anderson's pass on marvin.
Neither was bad. That's racing. When they have cookie cutter tracks most of the time, and everyone does the same jumps, and is going the same speed, these guys have to do what they have to do to pass. I hate like the Anaheim tracks, where if you got a bad start you were screwed because everyone did the exact same thing on the track.

Back