Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

I think if anything toesmac fell into barcia. If barcia wanted to go full bambam there wouldn’t of been that nice sharp right handed cut down from JB51 and toesmack woulda went left not right. Maybe the handlebar hooked jb51. Otherwise wouldn’t of hooked if he wasn’t going down.

So Daniel Blair can stick around and keep doing track coverage. I wish they'd put him in the booth. I like that he doesn't dumb it down too much lol

Looks like Roczen was holding that arm. Lucky it was not the bad arm in that wheel. Tomac, I am becoming Bubba Jr., pulls off the track after a crash yet again. HEAD CASE!

I got #1. Husky, KTM, KTM...........The Japs are trying to figure out what has happened to their dominance.

Well that was a quick 450 season
Yep. Kenny hurt the other arm, but sure did look like he was holding that left arm kind of funny in the video. I kept saying i wondered if tuatara would be able to take any kind of impact at all.

And Tomac, as a team manager I would be pissed. He's got to suck it up and get his ass off the ground and back racing.

I'm not sure I agree with everyone saying hes stupid. Watch it again. It wasn't even meant to be a take out imo. He aimed for and was in a rut below Webb. He hit the rut so hard he got whiskey. Im sure he was running it in there, but wasn't trying to be as dirty as it looked. My stomach turned when I saw him tore up. Then it made me sick when I saw the replay and watched his arm get sucked up.

I'm not sure I agree with everyone saying hes stupid. Watch it again. It wasn't even meant to be a take out imo. He aimed for and was in a rut below Webb. He hit the rut so hard he got whiskey. Im sure he was running it in there, but wasn't trying to be as dirty as it looked. My stomach turned when I saw him tore up. Then it made me sick when I saw the replay and watched his arm get sucked up.
I agree. Stopping the wheel with his arm/wrist made me cringe... I hope the best, but fear the worst...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well ET and KR screwed my over all picks but what in the heck happened to Barcia. I just watched the race again and didn't see anything that was causing him to keep dropping. I didn't hear of any injuries or bike issues so I am assuming its all mental. Is he done performing this season? I have to say there are many more players in the top 5 this season which is making it hard as hell to make the right picks but much more exciting.

I'm not feeling it this season... now. Was of course routing for ET3 as well as Roczen, but nether of those are panning out. Was liking Barcia's resurgence, but... Reed showed a glimmer of brilliance early last night, but... I dunno...250 race was good...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

“ Krocs gonna come back and win it all, all you haters will see!!!”

“ Tomac would have beat Dungey for the title if Marv didn’t pull over last season “

LOL.

I would bet any amount of money you wanted to lay on that one.

Kroc will always let his arrogance and cocky riding style get in his way.. just how he is, he’ll crash to make a point.

Tomac simply can’t handle the pressure and he thinks his way right out of the race as soon as something dosent go his way.

These are personality traits and will never change....Anderson will win this year, I think he locked Dungey in his basement and is water boarding him for his secrets.

Man he went in hard and got squared up on the rut.

These guys wreck and can’t ride a bike. Webb pulling off kicking the wheel. I mean come on. You gotta finish.meber seen So many pit stops in my life.

Kevin windhams mechanic changed his ya 125 expansion chamber once faster than the amount of time Webb wasted kicking his wheel and rolling his shoulder out.

Last edited:
Back