Hoosier Tires

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Anyone have any info on these?
Screenshot_20171228-202510.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably picked up a company already making a moto tire(Shinko, etc.) and put there name on it.

Hmmmm... seems to be developed using a more sticky compound since they are being used for arenacross/supercross. Wonder if they will come out with a harder compound for motocross applications? With such a soft compound these things will get worn out fast and at $145 a piece... that's a heavy penny.

Hmmmm... seems to be developed using a more sticky compound since they are being used for arenacross/supercross. Wonder if they will come out with a harder compound for motocross applications? With such a soft compound these things will get worn out fast and at $145 a piece... that's a heavy penny.

I was thinking the same thing. I pay about $120 every season for a 120/80-19 Michelin Medium Starcross 5 and I think that's even a little high.

LMAO....Yeah him and Malcom. They will get plenty of display time in the pits.

Really, Malcolm is actually doing respectable. Maybe you can go show him how to ride? JGR seems happy, maybe you can let them know why they shouldnt be.

Really, Malcolm is actually doing respectable. Maybe you can go show him how to ride? JGR seems happy, maybe you can let them know why they shouldnt be.
Dude.......let me have some fun busting on Bubba or Bubba Jr. Respectable because 5 others are hurt.

Back