Summit Indoor Hype Thread

Toddco327

PR Addict
First of the year is finally upon us and that can only mean one thing... INDOORS!!!!!
Excited to see what's in store for this year. I know the pit bike races will be fun to watch and I wonder what pros will show up! Hope to see you guys there!

Been hearing lots of names of some pros racing pit bikes. Rumor has it Haudenshield, Schlacht, Zach Ames, Mumaw, and more

Memberships are open for 2018, you will need a an OMA number to pre-register for Summit, which opens Wednesday. Do yourself a favor and get your memebrship now instead of waiting and trying to pressure us for an OMA number. Thank you.

The membership is good for each season, 2017 season, 2018 season etc. You will need one for Summit, but it will be good through October this time.

Only a few days out guys! Who's all going? MX315 posted a cool pic of the before track build.

Any idea who's going to be announcing this year?

IMG_6986.jpg
IMG_6987.jpg
IMG_6988.jpg
IMG_6989.jpg

Where’s the start gonna be ? I work Thursday-Sunday. Might jet down Saturday night after work to watch mains. Not sure yet tho don’t get outta work till 8.

Where’s the start gonna be ? I work Thursday-Sunday. Might jet down Saturday night after work to watch mains. Not sure yet tho don’t get outta work till 8.[/QUOTE
It’s to the right of the jumps. It looks like it’s the length of the track and then bowl turn into all the jumps.

Back