ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
0fe44af89717a42de87ac27c6fc23be9.jpg

Huge news if you ask me. I bet we see a lot more of these at the track soon. I’d love to get my hands on one to try out.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

10495..... I bet we see them at qualifiers. Are they homologized? Or whatever you say. They legal to race Loretta’s?

The price dropped because they are probably going to lease the battery like ktm said they where going to do. Just a guess.

saw this. It would be cool too have one. Less maintance all around but is the life of the battery really worth it ? I dont know.

I graduate school next spring. I’ll let them work out the bugs with the batteries etc. I think these things are going to blow the doors wide open. I’ll put an arenacross track in my yard. Water it with my damn garden hose and rip every night! National parks, tracks near town, etc. I think this only brings good things to Motocross opens a huge new market of people.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Can't wait, just thinking my kids can ride in our yard and no one would bitch/moan about the noise.

Exactly I’d love to ride one and see how it feels. Electric bikes should open some doors for building new tracks. I’ve no idea if I’ll like it but should be good for the sport I imagine.

And plus reduced maintenance. I think a lot of people are too attracted to instant gratification and would rather play video games or something than even think about working on a bike. I hope that’s a good sell

We need a freaking dealer around here. Tried to get the owner of Kames to get on it, but it's not in the cards. Someone local is missing out on a perfect opportunity to get ahead of the game. This is our future. Im telling ya. Before too long, there will be specific classes for electric bikes from the local level to the amateur national level up into the pros. Mark my words.

We need a freaking dealer around here. Tried to get the owner of Kames to get on it, but it's not in the cards. Someone local is missing out on a perfect opportunity to get ahead of the game. This is our future. Im telling ya. Before too long, there will be specific classes for electric bikes from the local level to the amateur national level up into the pros. Mark my words.
Battery Bike C class.

Im surprised they still dont have a clutch. Its not just for starting and stopping, especially for the pros. Its about modulating the power, control.

Im surprised they still dont have a clutch. Its not just for starting and stopping, especially for the pros. Its about modulating the power, control.
It's not surprising at all. Costs less to build it without one. The pros that have rode it don't seem to mind.

As quick as the power seems to be there, I really think you just need to adjust your riding style a bit, and you wont need a clutch. Just a different throttle control.

Don’t need a clutch. Will be like riding a 50.

Those things don’t produce drag or engine brake like feeling when you let off the gas (I mean Electhrottle) do they ?

Back