Triple

Mandy Boorom

PR Member
Was seriously the boring way thing I’ve ever watched, just as boring as the MEC. The tracked sucked. Hell all you vets could’ve shined there. Thinking I’ll be skipping Indy this year since it’s a triple crown round... this isn’t good for the sport.

Did anyone else get N arenacross feel from last night?

Indy is an east/west shootout, that one should be great!

bockscars

PR Member
I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I thought I would. I think the lcqs should be shown on the night program. How many people on a Saturday afternoon are going to be able to get on race day live and watch them online? The lcq gives small teams and privateers much needed tv time. Isn't that the whole point in sponsorship to be seen? Also I think the Indy race for the 250 guys should be the triple crown format to even out the west only having one and the east having two. The other thing each winner should get 1 point for winning a main event. Take Eli for example in the last main. Anderson passes him and Eli settles for second because he knew he didn't have to beat him he already had the overall. Maybe if Eli had something extra for winning he would have tried harder to beat Anderson. Just my two cents.

The LCQ aired on Live at 7:10et, same time as the first East coast heat races, not too hard to catch. I agree it would be cool to air that in the main show, but could you imagine racing your way into the main at 7:00 and then immediately racing again at 7:25? The show already starts at at 10et I couldn't imagine pushing it back even further just so we can watch two 6-lap scrub races.

And Indy is the East/West Showdown so you would then have an odd 3/2 split on Triple Crown rounds.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
250 lcq, 450 lcq. 250 main. 450 main. They get a little breather. But would be harder for the privateer to get the bike ready in that smal time. Frame.

Where’s the ugly blue buffalo bike this year ?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I liked it. But didn't watch real time -

Scoped out a women's World Cup downhill from Italy while Moto was recording. We've got a few speedsters on the US squad this year.
These chicks are ripping down the hill at close to 70 mph ....??????

F-me. ....I don't like to do 70 on my street bike - on the flat- on pavement.

Big Salt for these girls .....

1390871412000-01-27-2014-Mikaela-Shiffrin.jpg

AP16296311695363-1240x808.jpg

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
All of the peeps in my family loved the format! Super exciting, a combination of short bursts and a longer moto too. 3 rounds of that are perfect. It was great to see a mix of riders in the game, nothing boring to me.

MX099

PR Addict
All of the peeps in my family loved the format! Super exciting, a combination of short bursts and a longer moto too. 3 rounds of that are perfect. It was great to see a mix of riders in the game, nothing boring to me.
What did you do between mains to stay awake?

TBO

PR Addict
I liked it. But didn't watch real time -

Scoped out a women's World Cup downhill from Italy while Moto was recording. We've got a few speedsters on the US squad this year.
These chicks are ripping down the hill at close to 70 mph ....??????

F-me. ....I don't like to do 70 on my street bike - on the flat- on pavement.

Big Salt for these girls .....

1390871412000-01-27-2014-Mikaela-Shiffrin.jpg

AP16296311695363-1240x808.jpg
Mikaela is killing it on the World Cup!

BILL88L

PR Addict
Mikaela is killing it on the World Cup!

This will happen at the Olympics:

Lindsey Vonn - Gold Downhill
MIkaela Shiffrin - Gold Slalom, Gold GS, Podium Super G

Not sure what to think on the mens but it doesn't look good for the US. Ted Ligety maybe on the podium in GS. Our mogul team is not in the running but Kingsbury from Canada will win mens. The park, pipe, big air, and snowboard crew not sure - don't know, don't care.

Reactions: TBO

BILL88L

PR Addict
Always been a Mancuso fan, especially after watching the podium in Vancouver. She just looks like she would be fun to party with. Check her out - the tiara totally makes it:

We can go back to moto I guess. I'll start it back up - the track at A2 did suck and the format favors people that can ride WFO and not crash for short periods of time, especially in qualifying.