any update on OIR

nooo its closest track to home, im a pro practicer not willing to drive more than 2 hrs to ride on a weekend these days.... running out of options that dont get boring week after week lol.

nooo its closest track to home, im a pro practicer not willing to drive more than 2 hrs to ride on a weekend these days.... running out of options that dont get boring week after week lol.
The obvious choice is move to New Philly. 1hr 15min to BC, 45 min to Malvern, 1 hour to 213, you could ride your bike to beans, my guess is 2 hours to axle run, 1 hour to western reserve.......I think it is your location self proclaimed PPNWTD2H.

I never rode oir until 2014 and i hated it. Stupid narrow, i liked the back of the track, but the front where you hit the step down into the single to table... that whole section was so narrow and tight... when you’re use to riding tracks like BC, 213, Beans... oir just wasn’t a fun track to me, quit being a snowflake and let me have my opinion lol

I never rode oir until 2014 and i hated it. Stupid narrow, i liked the back of the track, but the front where you hit the step down into the single to table... that whole section was so narrow and tight... when you’re use to riding tracks like BC, 213, Beans... oir just wasn’t a fun track to me, quit being a snowflake and let me have my opinion lol

your opinion doesnt count then... 2014 was not the OIR that we all loved. no offense to those that ran it after Hands, but they had that place dialed and it used to get packed for a reason!!

Gosh I dont miss none of this crap. Where did all the men go to? Im very thankful for all the loyal people who supported us over the years but all you keyboard cowboy sissies really took the fun out of it. You have no clue what work and money and sacrifice goes into a track. Time to ditch the dresses training wheels and pacifier and put on your big boy pants on and be happy with what you got. Or try doing it yourself.

Last edited:
Gosh I dont miss none of this crap. Where did all the men go to? Im very thankful for all the loyal people who supported us over the years but all you keyboard cowboy sissies really took the fun out of it. You have no clue what work and money and sacrifice goes into a track. Time to ditch the dresses training wheels and pacifier and put on your big boy pants on and be happy with what you got. Or try doing it yourself.

Does BJ run OIR also? Seems to have the same customer service skills.

Then you don’t know OIR.

Those pesky customers and their damn opinions!! Ruins everything tbh.

So no update on OIR then?

OIR was just fine, even after the Hands had it. I remember that they had some REALLY bad luck with weather during their time. It seemed like every time they had something scheduled, it would rain for a week prior to or there would be a month drought. Not making excuses for them, but let's be realistic about it. OIR is a huge track, lots of area to maintain/prep. The narrow track comment....I can't even understand where anyone could possibly think that. There were multiple lines everywhere on that track. Lots of 180 degree turns. If you can't find lines at that track, you might as well hang it up. Elevation change, long sweeper, awesome start straight, decent spectating. I honestly don't know how anyone could complain about that place.

yeah i wasnt dissing anyone else running it, was just saying it was definitely in its prime when hands had it. there were some good days and bad after.

id never want to run a track, thats for damn sure...

Back