I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I sat back and watch this crap show for the past couple months. All the people hating on me got what they wanted I said nothing... no negative commits what so ever...and what happened? A damn snorefest broke out. BORING.
One good call out about some track throwing a kid out the door because he is slow and still...weak replies.

Bunch of bobble head, Pie in the sky. I'm ok your ok, participation trophy, vanilla topics and posts...snoooooooorrrre

How can such an exciting sport have so many boring arse people in it?
Let make up for lost time...
Hey track throwing slow kids out... DICK MOVE
FastTraxx - You miss spelled your name. That's OK, I can spell either. Try telling the racers you are going to have a race and they may show up... Just an idea. I'm sure you know what your doing.
Did everyone know Chilitown has a race this weekend? Of course you did. THEY POST.
DMC - Stupid to schedule this weekend. No excuse for it. Said it many times before. Clubs can not run a proper MX race because all the members already know everything.
The Hand family at RedBud - Cool story. We need more like that.
And got to end with my personal fav. How bad this state sucks on a national level. Once again we have a small list of riders going to the ranch. And it looks like that list is getting older each year. Very few under the age of 21. And lets face it. The ranch is about the future of the sport, not the vet classes. Now I'm sure I will get the normal crew saying "its harder now" or "its not 1985" or "the training clubs are in the south" or the evergreen "it costs too much and I didn't really want to go just like racing regionals". Fact is the state has less fast racers... much, much less... WHY? Those of you who don't like me or refuse to accept the truth, you may want to stop reading now.. It is because we race 4 laps, ONLY in dry conditions. Ohio riders that went to the ranch us to pray for rain. The great equalizer. Now Ohio riders are the first to run crying to the track owners looking for a refund because it sprinkled on half the track. And the 4 lap thing...HEY dumbass racers, of course the promoters want to give you 4 laps and say more laps don't help you get better. Its quicker money for them.

Ok, Sharc... bring it on. You have to make a useless commit so your normal crew can like it.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Has anyone clicked on the “date a rich woman ad”at the bottom? Asking for a friend.
E4614C8F-B642-428E-ABA2-81007D56747B.png

Toddco327

PR Addict
Well that was enlightening...

CK any idea how many laps they ran at Briarcliff for the area qualifiers?

Asking for a friend.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Hmmm....
CK, get ahold of me. Some aren't scared of rain, but they may be scared of old rumors. Things change, but sometimes not enough for the newer mx'ers.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hey call your boyfriend he misses you John. Told me to send you this. Said he was Your “friend” and something about benefits no idea what that meant. And something about if you won’t return his calls he’s gonna call your wife or something. Sounds urgent. Better get on that.
0BABF1E1-6980-4429-AEF6-4E3E9DEEB400.jpeg

hershey

PR Elite
I sat back and watch this crap show for the past couple months. All the people hating on me got what they wanted I said nothing... no negative commits what so ever...and what happened? A damn snorefest broke out. BORING.

Cant say much on here any more without Sharc having a coronary. Its like being Trump, it doesnt matter what you say or do, you're wrong and the world is ending because of your views. It gets tiring.

hershey

PR Elite
Oh, and CTMX.... Never cared for the track at all. The pits are the bomb but other than that.... no thanks. Now that it is an outlaw track we wont be going back. Not sure why they arent part of the Race Ohio thingy any more either. What happened to that???

NQ1965

PR Elite
Hmmm....
CK, get ahold of me. Some aren't scared of rain, but they may be scared of old rumors. Things change, but sometimes not enough for the newer mx'ers.

Ck1racerx could be just the controversial figure needed to bring a certain central-Ohio track back from the dead.

He could put his knowledge, experience, ideas, and sandpaper personality to good use on a track and facility with more natural potential than most any other in the state. A facility that's not too large, not too small, it's just right to become a legend for racers to grow on all levels. An all-American track of dreams, now hidden by weeds and sagebrush, lying there, waiting for the master promoter to arrive.

Build it, and racers will arrive just to prove him wrong and stifle his voice.

Last edited:

Team MMR

PR Addict
I have only been to one race all year to help out flagging. So I have no idea how many laps anyone ran

So your gonna complain about Ohio MX being dead, but you dont even support Ohio MX by racing? Your spelling is absolutely terrible. ITS COMMENT NOT COMMIT! Your just as bad as the promoters you talk about. Last year all you did was brag about your damn chili and noone could find you, apparently (if i remember correctly) "it wasnt my fault i had no where to set up", sounds like a poor ass excuse of not wanting to lose your "#1 chili" title by letting the people down. If you want drama and to stir the pot go get on Axell Hodges instagram and join in the whole debate of who did a trick first. Half the reason people dont post on here anymore is because arrogant people that cant ever realize people have different opinions and argue like 13 year old school girls.

There is that less boring for you?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Oh, and CTMX.... Never cared for the track at all. The pits are the bomb but other than that.... no thanks. Now that it is an outlaw track we wont be going back. Not sure why they arent part of the Race Ohio thingy any more either. What happened to that???
Really? You care what “organization” they are part of? If it makes you feel any better you can hand me $20 and I will make you a useless membership card. You may actually have a chance to win the points championship....
btw. The fall race is part of RaceOhio. But this one makes up for the duel membership race last year.