I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
New track this week, Mosquito Lake! We need to see how the prep is there and go glamping!

Miskito Pirate Fest-Mosquito Lake

Event Start Date: 8/10/2018

Event End Date: 8/10/2018

Share This Event With A Friend

Free weekend of everything pirate: dress up, pirate costume contest, treasure hunt, games, food & music. Promoted by & held at the Mosquito Lake Marina at Mosquito Lake State Park,

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
this looks a lot worse sitting in my yard under a tarp btw

yI19o6m.png

Nice Boat -!
Get that thing out and pull us around -
I'll cover the fuel for both you & the boat.

John250

PR Founding Father
Dano, I am a pretty good slalom skier. My parents had a boat at Cumberland for 35 years. I've done some skiing over the years for sure. The back is obviously not what it used to be, but we skied pretty aggressively.

k01

PR Elite
New track this week, Mosquito Lake! We need to see how the prep is there and go glamping!
Sounds familiar? I still have a bunch of Jetsport parts on a couple of old skis. I think Jetsport was out of Cortland.

Dano762

PR Addict
Dano, I am a pretty good slalom skier. My parents had a boat at Cumberland for 35 years. I've done some skiing over the years for sure. The back is obviously not what it used to be, but we skied pretty aggressively.

Cumberland is such a good lake. Kentucky has some amazing lakes, Laurel, Cumberland, Dale Hollow. Not KY - Norris is nice also. Laurel Lake has primitive boat in only camping. In September the lake is empty on weekdays.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app