I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Freeh Get a stand up for you and sea couch for the fam.
My old 93 blaster is a bad little boat and I dig it’s performance for the price. Probably never part with it. But deep down - nothing is remotely as fun as a stand up.
Just looking for the right one for the right price

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
hell yeah i did those look like nice machines. not a ton of these things floating around anymore!! wish i cared enough to build it, but it collects dust. probably will get rid of it for another stand up eventually.

Attachments

• Image-5.jpg
    Image-5.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Image-6.jpg
    Image-6.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 141

jfalat

PR Addict
There was a 95 Kawasaki 750sx on Craigslist for about 3000..also a full race Yamaha super jet for 5000.. I still need to find a trailer for mine. I may get to ride it by fall. :(

freeh

PR Founding Father
Freeh Get a stand up for you and sea couch for the fam.
My old 93 blaster is a bad little boat and I dig it’s performance for the price. Probably never part with it. But deep down - nothing is remotely as fun as a stand up.
Just looking for the right one for the right price
It's pretty much just me now. The girlfriend said, better buy two, because she ain't riding bitch. haha. Looks like so much fun. If I find a good stand up, I might have to just go for it. Girlfriend will get over it. :)

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
There was a 95 Kawasaki 750sx on Craigslist for about 3000..also a full race Yamaha super jet for 5000.. I still need to find a trailer for mine. I may get to ride it by fall. :(
Come on joe, you’re so close we can swing past and pick you up.
Is the Kawi the one the girl has? I was looking at that one.
I got lucky my “ dealer” had all the goods - hooked me up - trailer & all.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The girlfriend said, better buy two, because she ain't riding bitch. haha. Looks like so much fun. If I find a good stand up, I might have to just go for it. Girlfriend will get over it. :)
Lol !! Good chick
The girls rip like bandits on the blasters & they’re inexpensive.
Amanda & Brook rail - better than me.
Chuck & Michelle joined the other weekend and Michelle was a speed demon on the blaster.

jfalat

PR Addict
Sharc. The 750 was all stock. Looked like a nice ski. I think there was one on Facebook market too..but I think it was way newer..maybe the 800sx..Cameron is bad news...he per pressures you into buying things.lol...I had 2 trailers lined up but people flake out when your ready to buy..still on the hunt..I can throw the ski in the back of the truck but it’s just a pain..I may hit the water with you guys on Sunday. If not,heading to y-town.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Sweet - Was going to ask where you launch. Think you got us all by a mile.
You’ve got to hook us up for some small craft advisory riding.

Launch usually at the Sheffield Lake dock on Lake rd.. If not there then Hot waters in Lorain which is about 10 min away.. Erie usually has at least 2 footers on any given day.. Evenings is usually flat though

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Listen kids - Just say No to Cameron

Hahahaha!

Didn't you go out and buy a KTM 350 after you rode mine a few years ago too! :p

I'm glad to see you back in the water with us Sharc, riding the Waveblasters & Superjet are so much better than dirt bikes on those hot summer days!

Attachments

• 20180708_154525.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165

Team MMR

PR Addict

What kind of trailer you need? Single or Double? I know plenty of people with stuff!!!

Bill480

PR Addict
Dammit Sharc! This pic inspired me to start looking at jet skis. Looking for a new toy, and I love the water, so...

I had no idea Yamaha still made one of these, and it's a two stroke! Competition use only, so you probably can't actually get tags for it though
yamaha-waverunners-2018-super-jet-blue-turn.jpg

i have an 05 superjet for sale on the craigslister for $3k

come get it

Bill480

PR Addict
hell yeah i did those look like nice machines. not a ton of these things floating around anymore!! wish i cared enough to build it, but it collects dust. probably will get rid of it for another stand up eventually.

why do couch guys always try to brag with pics of them jumping a boat wake/or wave? sweet brah you musta hit that wave doing like 35! holy s**t how did you hold on?

is that like a dick measuring contest for couches? how much sikk hangtime you got that one time 5 years ago?