Rocky mountain fantasy supercross!!

I made m picks, and then changed them after looking at qualifying. Hopefully I did not screw myself. Question though. I thought the wild card was the same for everyone? I made picks this morning and it was 11th place. I changed picks tonight and it was 6th?

7A81AF48-36D6-4327-AF37-6913E39D39B6.jpeg
Almost nailed it. Had a feeling an odd ball would win. But Webb failed me miserably again.

So, did you guys know that you can oreder graphics from rocky mountain, send them a message saying you want the kit stripped of all logos and they'll make you a generic kit with just the design? Didn't know that until today. damn I keep finding more reasons why I can't shop anywhere else...

no additional charge. And if you select "add their logos to the number plates" they give you $5.00 off. Atleast they're paying for the advertising space......

and with using quick cash, rmatv cash you can essentially get them for nothing after a huge order......

They have gone away from sending cards out, so I assume they will put the $10 in your account.

I had the top three Marvin, eli, Ken. Wish I had just swapped marvin and eli and I would have had a great week.

i feel like im so good at Pulp and so bad at RMF. just an absolute crap shoot, i dont know how someone has 300+ pts

Yeah, I suck at fantasy picks. Cant keep emotion out of it. I always end up picking who I want in the top 5 and not who is the top 5.
I didn't even change my picks from last weeks mudder. Figured what the hell, only way to get back in it is to go out on a limb. Limb broke off early again.
I have to stop picking AP. The Blue turds are just not good bikes.
I will give it one more week of crazy picks. fingers crossed. A-Rey for the win.

Back