Rocky mountain fantasy supercross!!

John250

PR Founding Father
I made m picks, and then changed them after looking at qualifying. Hopefully I did not screw myself. Question though. I thought the wild card was the same for everyone? I made picks this morning and it was 11th place. I changed picks tonight and it was 6th?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
7A81AF48-36D6-4327-AF37-6913E39D39B6.jpeg
Almost nailed it. Had a feeling an odd ball would win. But Webb failed me miserably again.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So, did you guys know that you can oreder graphics from rocky mountain, send them a message saying you want the kit stripped of all logos and they'll make you a generic kit with just the design? Didn't know that until today. damn I keep finding more reasons why I can't shop anywhere else...

no additional charge. And if you select "add their logos to the number plates" they give you $5.00 off. Atleast they're paying for the advertising space......

and with using quick cash, rmatv cash you can essentially get them for nothing after a huge order......

John250

PR Founding Father
They have gone away from sending cards out, so I assume they will put the $10 in your account.

John250

PR Founding Father
I had the top three Marvin, eli, Ken. Wish I had just swapped marvin and eli and I would have had a great week.

bockscars

PR Member
i feel like im so good at Pulp and so bad at RMF. just an absolute crap shoot, i dont know how someone has 300+ pts

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Yeah, I suck at fantasy picks. Cant keep emotion out of it. I always end up picking who I want in the top 5 and not who is the top 5.
I didn't even change my picks from last weeks mudder. Figured what the hell, only way to get back in it is to go out on a limb. Limb broke off early again.
I have to stop picking AP. The Blue turds are just not good bikes.
I will give it one more week of crazy picks. fingers crossed. A-Rey for the win.