Super Regionals 2020

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Matt - Glad to hear that you've been training and getting ready, there have been many times that I've been there that I'm ecstatic to stay on the lead lap with the guys that are in the class like Kevin Walker. That's how I know I'm riding well, when Kevin Walker, John Grewe, or Mike Treadwell don't lap me on the last lap!!!! Usually that puts you right around 15th place to stay on the lead lap when those guys are in the class. I was hoping to set a goal for top 10 this year, but injury quickly changed that!

After knee surgery 2 weeks ago, hobbling for the 3.5 weeks before that, I'm going to be happy to just be able to ride at Loretta's this year and be there with my niece (Women's Class) and nephew (Sr Mini 1 & Sr Mini 2) from Orlando. I tested my knee last night, and my knee can handle jumps and bumps, but it doesn't bend enough for me to sit down in the turns (yet), so I may be standing the entire moto, and not because I'm in fantastic shape!!!!! So I'm working on stretching for the next 2 weeks!!! It's funny, +50 last moto is Friday Aug 7, and I had knee surgery July 8, so if I make it through, I'll have run Loretta's less than a month out of knee surgery! Which is my new goal, just complete all three motos and get a finish.

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Just saw Mike Brown get added to the alternate list. Don’t count him out just yet.
F0CA4D53-472D-4126-B9E2-3340654EE948.png

Vet261

PR Addict
Kinda bogus that they let him enter after the deadline.

BTW, how is his power ranking for +40 a 97? He got first, and the power ranking is supposed to represent the percentage of racers you beat...which he beat 100% of the rest of the class!

I guess in order to have a power ranking of 100 he would have had to beat himself as well? LOL

Last edited:

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Kinda bogus that they let him enter after the deadline.

BTW, how is his power ranking for +40 a 97? He got first, and the power ranking is supposed to represent the percentage of racers you beat...which he beat 100% of the rest of the class!

I guess in order to have a power ranking of 100 he would have had to beat himself as well? LOL

Anyone may enter after the deadline, I’m just not sure how that affects alternates that have already been seeded in. I know for 25+, some alternates have already been placed(Kenny Henry), Woodring was set to be the next alternate but got bumped back once Brown registered.

Last edited: