Super Regionals 2020

Toddco327

PR Addict
Bummer that Malvern and Briarcliff didn’t get to run anything. Interested to see who makes it to Loretta’s.
What do you think the chances are this getting shut down if cases spike?

Attachments

• 7BF6C880-3A35-4C62-81FF-0F690B93A316.png
    7BF6C880-3A35-4C62-81FF-0F690B93A316.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 274

Romanyak256

PR Addict
The way i read it is only those who ran the 7 areas are able to register for the regionals... am i right or wrong?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Is anyone going to show up? Or will EVERYONE show up?

I'm thinking these will all be busy - BUT 33% busy.

72 x 12 is 864 entries for the amateurs if every class would max out. 2 weeks is going to be quick turn around - guess we'll see who's been riding.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Who all is going to the wild creek vet regional that i could potentially car pooling with? Will help with fuel costs etc..

John250

PR Founding Father
Who in the hell thinks sending PWs and 50s to Baja for a regional is a good idea? I can not think of a worse track for them. And if Michigan can hold a regional, Ohio sure as heck can. Jeremy and BC got screwed. I doubt I make the trip to Wildcat.

John250

PR Founding Father
JO really got screwed. Briar Cliff was on schedule for the youth regional anyway. He has spent thousands of dollars getting his parking lot ready, time, etc. Just to have them say, nope.....its going to baja. Honestly I hope the state shuts the race down the week before and when they come back to JO, he tells them to kiss his ass.

Toddco327

PR Addict
They’re allowed to have outdoor moto.

I guess if outdoor moto is ok then I’m all for it. I hope it works out.

But I can’t imagine the governor is going to allow 3500 people to hang out on 60 acres for a few days while not social distancing. Heck you can’t even buy flooring in Michigan. States that are more lax I can see. But once Michigan catches wind of that it might not be a go. Things are really controlled by county. And depending on what county your in and what election your county people might want to win, will more than likely dictate what events they let slide.

I could all change at zero hour. I hope I’m wrong and I assume all parties are on the same page.

jj584

PR Addict
I guess if outdoor moto is ok then I’m all for it. I hope it works out.

But I can’t imagine the governor is going to allow 3500 people to hang out on 60 acres for a few days while not social distancing. Heck you can’t even buy flooring in Michigan. States that are more lax I can see. But once Michigan catches wind of that it might not be a go. Things are really controlled by county. And depending on what county your in and what election your county people might want to win, will more than likely dictate what events they let slide.

I could all change at zero hour. I hope I’m wrong and I assume all parties are on the same page.
That’s why I was shocked to see their tracks opening. I was just in Michighan for a week on business and their rules are more strict than ours. However their tracks opened a few weeks ago. PA was the same. I hope racing in Ohio will start the first week of June.