Super Regionals 2020

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Set an alarm on my phone hoping I can get the boy signed up

Between Muddy Creek, Baja, and Tomahawk I don't think you will have an issue getting into one. With such short notice and people being out of work - I think some people might be reluctant to pay the money to try to make it to LL this year.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Who in the hell thinks sending PWs and 50s to Baja for a regional is a good idea? I can not think of a worse track for them. And if Michigan can hold a regional, Ohio sure as heck can. Jeremy and BC got screwed. I doubt I make the trip to Wildcat.
They held it Red Bud a few years ago, which isn't as bad but definitely not ideal for 50s.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Between Muddy Creek, Baja, and Tomahawk I don't think you will have an issue getting into one. With such short notice and people being out of work - I think some people might be reluctant to pay the money to try to make it to LL this year.
Tomahawk will be every kid from the east coast.
But it's the only track he has rode before.

jj584

PR Addict
Are they running qualifiers to reduce the 72 into one main group? Or is it going to be 2 groups of 36 and the top 3 or so get in?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
actually, I think it’s a great year to race local. super regional is a huge spoon draw. People want to race, maybe they’ll do so more locally. With the spoon draw....Except we know, we absolutely know for some it’s not a spoon draw. Doesn’t matter either way. I think the sign up site crashes on the 20th.

Super regional will still be insane. This will be competitive as always. A lot of people will have same tally. Hell last year at high point my brother got 9th. And 7-12th all had the same point tally. So I

owndjoo

PR Member
Nothing like opening registrations before the rules package and how the races will be ran is even released.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
i was pretty into running some qualifiers this year, but not so sure if im excited to do any of this,not sure ill sign up, sounds like itll be a s**t show.. plus i havent rode nearly as much as I feel like I would need to to even be kinda sorta competitive.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
How is that place ? The videos I’ve seen it looked kinda sandy
Sandy and about as much mulch as lorettas, but I didn't see any logs in it like I did lorettas lol

They have big hill that's all mulch... Deep. Lol

Parking might be interesting, hotels not far, road in is tight, they have a expensive bike wash on sight.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I know a couple people are grumpy about the regional selections, but you can’t blame Mx sports, they are making due with what is available. My track was denied by governors office and the county health department, that’s who screwed us, and I won’t forget it, trust me. What goes around, well you know.....I will be waiting.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I know a couple people are grumpy about the regional selections, but you can’t blame Mx sports, they are making due with what is available. My track was denied by governors office and the county health department, that’s who screwed us, and I won’t forget it, trust me. What goes around, well you know.....I will be waiting.
Who is the local health contact Jeremy. I will call, wont mention BC, but will just bitch at them in general.

Attachments

• 98352053_10108545539142974_4812010740586119168_n.jpg
    98352053_10108545539142974_4812010740586119168_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 149

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Who is the local health contact Jeremy. I will call, wont mention BC, but will just bitch at them in general.
I don’t think it’s really as much their fault as it is mike dewines. Those guys just refused to cross the governor, that’s why I mentioned them. Spineless. As are about 4-5 other public officials that I contacted. I’m pretty disappointed in some of these guys, a couple I know personally, and I now have a new opinion of them. I will never vote for those guys again. Turn coats. I think draining the swamp might need to apply to our state government too.