Super Regionals 2020

John250

PR Founding Father
I don’t think it’s really as much their fault as it is mike dewines. Those guys just refused to cross the governor, that’s why I mentioned them. Spineless. As are about 4-5 other public officials that I contacted. I’m pretty disappointed in some of these guys, a couple I know personally, and I now have a new opinion of them. I will never vote for those guys again. Turn coats. I think draining the swamp might need to apply to our state government too.
HAHA. You have no idea. The state party in ohio needs drained. It starts in an elected position most people are clueless about. The state republican central committee. There is one male and one female elected in each of the Senate districts in Ohio. They control the state party and the shenanigans happening within the party, who gets to run for what positions, etc. You think anyone can run, well they can, but the state party controls the money, big donors and resources. Then you have many state reps and senators. They like to play to get along. Because they term out, they are always looking to stay in the good graces of the Governor and the party. The state senate majority leader Larry Obhof is a perfect example. No matter what the General Assembly passes, he is not going to allow the Senate to vote on it. He is lock step with the Governor. Why? Because he terms out of office at the end of the year. He wants a Judaical appointment from the Governor in 2021. Therefore he will not allow a vote. If he is not going to allow senators to vote, he needs to put a statement out that if offered an appointment, he will refuse it (don't get your hope up for that). Most people are pretty clueless to all the inter working of the party and why people suddenly drop out of races, etc.

Either way, Wildcat creek is probably not regional worthy, and Baja in my opinion for youth is a joke. The governor is going around saying Ohio is open, and that is laughable.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
HAHA. You have no idea. The state party in ohio needs drained. It starts in an elected position most people are clueless about. The state republican central committee. There is one male and one female elected in each of the Senate districts in Ohio. They control the state party and the shenanigans happening within the party, who gets to run for what positions, etc. You think anyone can run, well they can, but the state party controls the money, big donors and resources. Then you have many state reps and senators. They like to play to get along. Because they term out, they are always looking to stay in the good graces of the Governor and the party. The state senate majority leader Larry Obhof is a perfect example. No matter what the General Assembly passes, he is not going to allow the Senate to vote on it. He is lock step with the Governor. Why? Because he terms out of office at the end of the year. He wants a Judaical appointment from the Governor in 2021. Therefore he will not allow a vote. If he is not going to allow senators to vote, he needs to put a statement out that if offered an appointment, he will refuse it (don't get your hope up for that). Most people are pretty clueless to all the inter working of the party and why people suddenly drop out of races, etc.

Either way, Wildcat creek is probably not regional worthy, and Baja in my opinion for youth is a joke. The governor is going around saying Ohio is open, and that is laughable.
I have a pretty basic understanding of the internal politics of politics. It is insanely frustrating, with just limited knowledge. Everything has slowly crept away from what our nation was built upon.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
100% guaranteed the youth and armature classes are filled to capacity 1 hour after opening...if the site doesn't crash. The vet will be filled by the end of the day
that is my feelings lol. Got the CC and AMA number sitting on my desk ready to go. Pushed a zoom meeting I had set for 1pm until 145pm so I can try and get him a spot.

jj584

PR Addict
I don’t think it’s really as much their fault as it is mike dewines. Those guys just refused to cross the governor, that’s why I mentioned them. Spineless. As are about 4-5 other public officials that I contacted. I’m pretty disappointed in some of these guys, a couple I know personally, and I now have a new opinion of them. I will never vote for those guys again. Turn coats. I think draining the swamp might need to apply to our state government too.
Is it safe to assume that racing in the OMA will continue to be postponed due to a few local authorities? I was surprised to see the Buckeye series is kicking off on June 6th and nothing has been released about the OMA.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Is it safe to assume that racing in the OMA will continue to be postponed due to a few local authorities? I was surprised to see the Buckeye series is kicking off on June 6th and nothing has been released about the OMA.

We are working to get Route 62 happening for June 6, and Western Reserve for June 7. These are internal preparations. We will know more next week. Id say at this point those races seem likely. I think we are done waiting.

Those who deserve a spot at Loretta's will get a spot. It's a shame those who didn't put in the time and effort since Loretta's last year get to lineup at a regional to be in the way. 72 spots is too many for a regional IMO. Just a way for them to collect that entry money from an extra 30 people per class.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
So boys membership is still good but expires before the event. Its a youth membership which you cant buy online, I have only bought them in person at events. AMA isnt answering the phones neither is MX Sports.