Super Regionals 2020

John250

PR Founding Father
So boys membership is still good but expires before the event. Its a youth membership which you cant buy online, I have only bought them in person at events. AMA isnt answering the phones neither is MX Sports.
Yep. For any events that the card expires prior to the event, you must renew it before you can register online. I have to do Matthews every year a couple months early.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Like John said, you can renew it online at the AMA site, I did this for Kinsey, and pre reg for aonia for this weekend, pretty seamless, I am impressed.

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Every class is going to be filled. The only reason some may show less right now is because they are only allowing you to sign up for 1 regional to give everyone a fair opportunity to get in. After an X amount of time it’ll open up for additional regionals and many people will be grabbing the leftover spots. I wouldn’t be holding off on sign ups.

And I’m sure it’ll be run like any other regional. 2 moto 1s of 36 riders ea., top 16/18 advance and then an lcq for the remaining spots. Only difference is more people will be packing it up after moto 1 than usual.
I think it’ll be a shorter and more fun regional program than usual.

jj584

PR Addict
As much as I am not really into the Loretta’s thing, I signed the kid up for High point. There’s 60 in both classes 250 C and 250 C jr limited.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I was sort of bummed when I saw the schedule because I like PV.. but, I liked it when I was in way better shape when I last rode it in 16.. now I'm so out of shape I don't think I could handle how rutty it gets lol.. kinda creeped wildcat and it definitely looks like an easier track.. the adult in me says to take the safer option and put the work in next year.. the addiction to that environment is real though.m

663dad

PR Addict
I renewed my AMA yesterday over the phone and used the option for a call back and recieved a call within 10 minutes. Heres the number I used 8002625646