One track you could bring back in Ohio ..

MX315

PR Addict
Mine would be of course Dirt World my all time favorite place …Dirt world mike was the nicest owner I ever met. And the double I still dream about ….He had the dirt mix amazing most days !
3B10A972-2224-4448-B8A0-4FBA6F139899.jpeg
B31540AA-6930-4F00-ABE6-0099B8F54735.jpeg

FBF033A4-CD60-431F-B1EC-4203D2F5834A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

hershey

PR Elite
The real question is "How far is your choice from Malvern?"

Seriously though

The first time I hit that double at Dirt World I over shot it by 20 feet, that hurt.

Mine would be Beechwood trails. So much fun. Elevation, big jumps, little jumps, good prep and lots of corners.

Roachy

PR Addict
The real question is "How far is your choice from Malvern?"

Seriously though

The first time I hit that double at Dirt World I over shot it by 20 feet, that hurt.

Mine would be Beechwood trails. So much fun. Elevation, big jumps, little jumps, good prep and lots of corners.
Same thing but on an XR 400! I love that place, close to Erie and the best track I had ever ridden when i got back into it. I have ridden many better since but the track was super fun, close to Erie and awesome prep

Toddco327

PR Addict
Dirtworld 100%.

LoConn

Broken Spokes mulch pit

I’d like to try riding scenic again. Not really sure if I ever enjoyed it or if it was just the place to ride.

Mark414

PR Member
Remember being on 80's at the natural terrain of Alexander or is it alexandria.
Drew's latest place is pretty pimp but I think him and Kyle lost interest.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Walker brightwells windy ridge mx place was definitely a super good track in Ohio down by Ripley. Had super good flow and nice jumps.

k01

PR Elite
Echo Hills ski slope MX racing. Along with the HS events and of course the winter downhill and cross country skiing. A fun place, some 35 years ago. The chance to race MX on the slopes that you had skied on was a unique experience. Carving the downhill dogleg run on a MX bike just felt so right as did scaling the steepest little Ohio ski slope at speed...