2022 Battle for Ohio State Championship Series!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
See, wtf is your problem? What in anything is said was an attack on you or the oma ? A legitimate idea to help bring in riders.

So Scott pays double points for his races for all his classes. The OMA simply pays double points for riders in their classes at all 4 rounds since the OMA counts the points for each round. Scott can do the same.
I heard there’s gonna be a good GP series coming back. Go help them, lol

Last edited:

663dad

PR Addict
So oma riders that race battle will get double buckeye series points???

this is is why I’m slightly hesitant, it’s both interesting and confusing at the same time.
I would say yes, the riders are either from Buckeye series or racing the Oma series. it’s would make since for riders chasing their respected series and to bring more riders to both series.

hershey

PR Elite
I would say yes, the riders are either from Buckeye series or racing the Oma series. it’s would make since for riders chasing their respected series and to bring more riders to both series.
Careful, you might get a nasty acronym for making suggestions.....

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I’m just pulling your chains, ok, now this is my serious response, because everything up to this point has been sarcasm, laid on as thick as Dave’s head…….Of course we can do double points. DOUBLE POINTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

One of these days, some of you, probably not DHDS01, will realize I never posted much of anything serious. Freakin goons. Don’t be so serious, moto is supposed to be fun.

MX315

PR Addict
I’m just pulling your chains, ok, now this is my serious response, because everything up to this point has been sarcasm, laid on as thick as Dave’s head…….Of course we can do double points. DOUBLE POINTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

One of these days, some of you, probably not DHDS01, will realize I never posted much of anything serious. Freakin goons. Don’t be so serious, moto is supposed to be fun.
I would like to see the numbers when we finally get Smith Vs Osboure in a cage match…I would pay double for that !

John250

PR Founding Father
Just trying to make the battle series great again. Last year it was like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi were in charge and it was on its death bed. With all the Buckeye Series regulars, and the OMA, if the Buckeye Series regulars would actually attend Malvern and BC these races will be huge again. It just always amazes me that people in SW Ohio will drive a couple hours for a crappy track some where, and not willing to drive to Malvern for a great track with great prep.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just trying to make the battle series great again. Last year it was like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi were in charge and it was on its death bed. With all the Buckeye Series regulars, and the OMA, if the Buckeye Series regulars would actually attend Malvern and BC these races will be huge again. It just always amazes me that people in SW Ohio will drive a couple hours for a crappy track some where, and not willing to drive to Malvern for a great track with great prep.
Ok. This is a serious question. Because I am failing to connect on this still. How exactly is malvern and BC offering double OMA points going to get buckeye series regulars to attend?? If they reason they won’t attend is that it is too far away, how does double points fix that? I would think the reciprocal memberships would fix that, somewhat, which we did last year.

this is where I think there is still confusion. This is an OMA series that Scott is making apart of the buckeye series. Malvern and BC are not apart of buckeye. We can’t offer the buckeye series regular last double points, and I’m not exactly sure how the buckeye series will offer them on our behalf, because we are not running the classes that differ from OMA. This is just an explanation. Nothing more. If you see something in this that I’m miss interpreting, please let me know, but I feel I’m on solid ground here.

unless he going to offer double points to the classes that do work and not the others? If he wants to take that on, by all means, sounds good to me.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
June 18-19 Malvern Mx
July 16-17 Briarcliff Mx
August 20-21 Chillitown
September 17-18 East Fork

Buckeye/Race Ohio and OMA memberships accepted!

All rounds count for points, meaning no drops.
Must race 3 rounds to qualify for series awards and #1 plates.

AND POSTED HERE FIRST AND NOT FB!
Coolio. Looks like I'll make it to East Fork in 2022. :)

You guys us funny. Some's needs to not get their panties in a bunch so quickly, but good for a chuckle, so carry on. ;)

hershey

PR Elite
DOUBLE POINTS! Its like Christmas around here.

DHDS01 - No snarky response to Jacks decline of your help? Hmmmm I think someone's a hippocrit.........
Actually I've spoke with Jack on multiple occasions about numerous different things. He doesn't make fun of people for having opinions.

You are missing the point. So the OMA classes and the Race Ohio classes just simply all pay double points. I don't get what is so hard to grasp.

It doesn't matter what you sign up for, both count points right now for each series, right? You just double them. It draws risers in who are wanting more points for their series instead of doing something else.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Actually I've spoke with Jack on multiple occasions about numerous different things. He doesn't make fun of people for having opinions.

You are missing the point. So the OMA classes and the Race Ohio classes just simply all pay double points. I don't get what is so hard to grasp.

It doesn't matter what you sign up for, both count points right now for each series, right? You just double them. It draws risers in who are wanting more points for their series instead of doing something else.
READ. DAVE. READ. BC and Malvern are not running the extra buckeye classes (that are not OMA), because we are not on that schedule. Therefore, not all buckeye could get double points, unless Scott figures out how to do that. Given this, there isn't the double point incentive for some of the buckeye racers to travel to Malvern or BC, just incentive for OMA to go to EF and CTMX.

I cant spell it out any more simple than that. I don't always intentionally poke fun at you, but you don't help yourself out much with this!! Sorry Dave, you know your my favorite acronym, but duuuuude.

Now the other solution is for Scott to adopt OMA classes and this is fixed!! Carry on.

hershey

PR Elite
READ. DAVE. READ. BC and Malvern are not running the extra buckeye classes (that are not OMA), because we are not on that schedule. Therefore, not all buckeye could get double points, unless Scott figures out how to do that. Given this, there isn't the double point incentive for some of the buckeye racers to travel to Malvern or BC, just incentive for OMA to go to EF and CTMX.

I cant spell it out any more simple than that. I don't always intentionally poke fun at you, but you don't help yourself out much with this!! Sorry Dave, you know your my favorite acronym, but duuuuude.

Now the other solution is for Scott to adopt OMA classes and this is fixed!! Carry on.
CTMX had both class structures if I remember correctly, why aren't the OMA tracks doing the same?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
that is because they are on the OMA schedule.......make sense?

So you want us to switch our class structure to match Buckeye so that a double point idea works for 2 races out of a roughly 20 race OMA schedule??

Why didnt I think of this......genius!