Dungey coming back

Toddco327

PR Addict
Yawn…. Dungey was a champion but he wasn’t an exciting rider. He wasn’t a rider who took chances for the win. He settled for the safety of whatever position he was in to get to his goal of the championship. He had no problem sitting in second or having his fellow factory rider let him by.

Dungey was the unfortunate product of arguably the most exciting generation of riders. He took training to another level and focused on staying within striking distance of the podium. Then just waited for the others to fall off. He had textbook form on a motorcycle but his style was vanilla.

Good rider. Champion. Successful. But he’s boring and will bring nothing to the table except that he was a past champion that came back to race.

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20220430-072457_Chrome.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
These people that say Dungey was not fast are nuts. The guy has what, like 7 championships? He is just a smarter racer than some of these guys that ride without thinking. I think Tomac is very similar, but can have a bit more raw spend when he wants to wick it on.

dozer

PR Addict
I’m actually excited for this. I definitely see some podiums for him and with his style don’t be shocked if he’s up there in points at the end of the season. He raced with two of the fastest to ever throw a leg over a 450, Stewart and villipoto. You really think tomac and ferrandis and the others are any faster than those 2 riders. If he’s really taking this seriously and trying to actually win another championship then I expect him to be up there. He knows what it takes. And no he’s not the go for broke rider who will win at all costs. He’s a very consistent rider who knows his capabilities. Yes he is blazing fast, his riding style just doesn’t show it. I was never a fan because of his style but I’m rooting for him!

hershey

PR Elite
I’m actually excited for this. I definitely see some podiums for him and with his style don’t be shocked if he’s up there in points at the end of the season. He raced with two of the fastest to ever throw a leg over a 450, Stewart and villipoto. You really think tomac and ferrandis and the others are any faster than those 2 riders. If he’s really taking this seriously and trying to actually win another championship then I expect him to be up there. He knows what it takes. And no he’s not the go for broke rider who will win at all costs. He’s a very consistent rider who knows his capabilities. Yes he is blazing fast, his riding style just doesn’t show it. I was never a fan because of his style but I’m rooting for him!

He is only slated to ride the first 2 rounds. Not racing for 5 years, no way he is getting a podium against guys who have been training and racing. But I appreciate your enthusiasm!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dungey is OCD calculated. He wouldn’t line up I’d he didn’t beleive he was a threat.
I never agreee with camp kill yourself, but I think he’s right on this one. Or near right. 5-3; signs for rest of season. Insane to think could nab the championship.

NOWA

PR Member
KTM is digging deep! They want to win a championship....

Translate article to english.