Chili town supercross ?

pape718

PR Member
Disappointing that more Ohio people did not support the event. A lot of money and effort was put out for the race.
He burnt that bridge with the youth regional it was a s**t show and alot of the parents were pissed off including me he sure didn't put no money into that event so why would we give him more of our money

stumpy823

PR Member
Because he didn’t have time before regionals. I’m critical as anyone trust ask Scott I’m an ass at times but if people don’t give new layout a chance they are crazy best track in Ohio by far and that’s coming from me who sucks the track finally matches the facility

pape718

PR Member
Because he didn’t have time before regionals. I’m critical as anyone trust ask Scott I’m an ass at times but if people don’t give new layout a chance they are crazy best track in Ohio by far and that’s coming from me who sucks the track finally matches the facility
Well then he shouldn't be having a regional if he can't have it ready at that time when they know 6 months ahead of time when they're having it

663dad

PR Addict
He burnt that bridge with the youth regional it was a s**t show and alot of the parents were pissed off including me he sure didn't put no money into that event so why would we give him more of our money
The weather played a big factor for youth regional.

pape718

PR Member
The weather played a big factor for youth regional.
For Sunday yes when we got there Thursday afternoon it looked like a abandoned track then your starting guy was drunk off his ass with a cooler full of beer behind the starting box it was a piss poor showing for Ohio motocross at least make it look good before you stick it up our a**

663dad

PR Addict
For Sunday yes when we got there Thursday afternoon it looked like a abandoned track then your starting guy was drunk off his ass with a cooler full of beer behind the starting box it was a piss poor showing for Ohio motocross at least make it look good before you stick it up our a**
To correct you the guy with cooler was not our starting guy and we removed him from being near the gate or staging area.

pape718

PR Member
To correct you the guy with cooler was not our starting guy and we removed him from being near the gate or staging area.
That must have been after he walked out of the starting Box and left the 85 class sitting there with bike's wide open and said he quit f*** this place you can candle coat it all you want

663dad

PR Addict
That must have been after he walked out of the starting Box and left the 85 class sitting there with bike's wide open and said he quit f*** this place you can candle coat it all you want
Pape,
The guy you was refering to does not work for Scott and he is not part of the track personnel or afilliated with any race and or series. The spectator you was referencing was removed from being near the starting box and gate area. Please refrain from making false statements.

Thanks Rick

pape718

PR Member
Pape,
The guy you was refering to does not work for Scott and he is not part of the track personnel or afilliated with any race and or series. The spectator you was referencing was removed from being near the starting box and gate area. Please refrain from making false statements.

Thanks Rick
Then why did he have the transponder activator in his hand going across the front of the bikes with a beer in his hand. I know what we seen. Does this look like a track that is ready for a regional and here is what Sunday looked like this is the second moto there's 85s in there somewhere if you can find them after the 65s were moto one and I'd say about a dozen blew up and got hauled off the track hardly any effort was made Sunday morning for the track to be rideable till later on after so many bikes couldn't get through. We can keep posting more pictures if you like since I'm just making this stuff up.
Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• Resized952022060995150022.jpg
    Resized952022060995150022.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Resized_20220610_125138.jpg
    Resized_20220610_125138.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Resized_20220612_094527.jpeg
    Resized_20220612_094527.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 122