2024 Triumph

Looks like you Nailed IT!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-15 142922.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 142922.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 111
Frame to engine to riding…pretty cool unveiling. Different, but it’s cool.

If I were to build a bike from the ground up, I would probably buy all the other manufacturers models of the field I want to be in…check them out and get started.

They keep saying ground up!?!? The cases are different in those two photos on here…

So Ricky and Stanton turn laps on the new Triumph and they can't give us a look at the bike in all the time they wasted in the broadcast last night?

The angle of the frame from the triple clamps down gets my eyes everytime. That looks so different than I have seen in a while. I think two things when I see this, 1. It looks really really light. 2.) it reminds me of a freestyle setup from the early 2000's with so much room from the shrouds to handlebars.

I like the split triple clamps, DID rims, wave rotors. By them riding that little bit, it looked crazy torquey and sounded pretty good too.

Tf y’all looking at? I don’t see any ingenuity at all. Looks like 2001 cr side panels, Ktm shrouds and front fender , 06,07 Yamaha 4 stroke frame. Ktm motor and exhaust, x trig triple clamps. Bits and pieces of other bikes to make one. Sounds like Frankenstein!!! To say it looked crazy torquey and sounded good to is hilarious. Hope it’s a game changer cause Carmichaels name is all over it.

Tf y’all looking at? I don’t see any ingenuity at all. Looks like 2001 cr side panels, Ktm shrouds and front fender , 06,07 Yamaha 4 stroke frame. Ktm motor and exhaust, x trig triple clamps. Bits and pieces of other bikes to make one. Sounds like Frankenstein!!! To say it looked crazy torquey and sounded good to is hilarious. Hope it’s a game changer cause Carmichaels name is all over it.
I agree, looks like a lot of bikes put together, like a Maico or TM.

Looks cool. Another brand to throw into the mix so we will see how they do. Everyone complaining about how it looks. What did you expect? Dirt bikes are all basically the same from 2000 till today. A few minor adjustments but what were you expecting? Kenny rides the same bike he rode 10yrs ago and is equally as competitive now as he was then. KTM is the same as all the rest ever since they went to the linkage suspension.

A few things I wish they did was go with the classic dark green for Triumph. That would have been a very nice touch. But as for anything British it’s great on paper but in the real world it could go south. I guess it depends on how British the bike really is.

Chip chip!

You wonder how many people in the states will be willing to put money out for one. I mean you have Gas Gas, TM, Beta, Sherco. All decent bikes, Beta and Sherco look awesome and like they are quality, but hardly anyone rides either one.

You wonder how many people in the states will be willing to put money out for one. I mean you have Gas Gas, TM, Beta, Sherco. All decent bikes, Beta and Sherco look awesome and like they are quality, but hardly anyone rides either one.

having mx/sx race teams in the US will help drive some sales here for sure.

Beta and Sherco are huge in the off road and hard enduro scene. I almost bout the beta 300RR mx bike a few months back, but decided i didn’t want a carb 2 stroke after riding a FI one.

Looks cool. Another brand to throw into the mix so we will see how they do. Everyone complaining about how it looks. What did you expect? Dirt bikes are all basically the same from 2000 till today. A few minor adjustments but what were you expecting? Kenny rides the same bike he rode 10yrs ago and is equally as competitive now as he was then. KTM is the same as all the rest ever since they went to the linkage suspension.

A few things I wish they did was go with the classic dark green for Triumph. That would have been a very nice touch. But as for anything British it’s great on paper but in the real world it could go south. I guess it depends on how British the bike really is.

Chip chip!
What kool-aid are you drinking? All basically the same from 2000 till now? Minor adjustments? Ktm same as all the rest ever since linkage suspension? Tf? When did the first 250 four stroke come out? When was fuel injection first introduced to four strokes? When did Dungey redesign the Ktm? Why has the Ktm become the holy grail of dirtbikes? Both mini and full size? Ktm has introduced fuel injection on there 2 strokes. Best suspension I ever rode was a 1989 kx 125. Guess what…… it had conventional forks. It’s not just about looks homie! Oh and by the way British motorcycles have always been junk. That’s why nothing on this bike has been developed by the British.

Back