MERP - GP Series 2024

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Keep the tradition rolling for the annual GP thread - working on the finishing touches for 2024.

Schedule should go live here shortly.

Stay tuned!

I say it every year but I'm always thankful for the Pit Racer guys - many of you have been out to our races and I've met so many good friends from PR that I ride with. I don't know if I would be as deep into local Moto if it wasn't for staying plugged in on PR.

Happy new year!

Attachments

• 2024 LOADING copy.jpg
    2024 LOADING copy.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 68
Hell, the wall at ramjam last night moved more than a tree will. Lol
Lmao if you smack a tree you’re riding above your ability in the woods. But you’re right trees suck, i smacked one at amateur nationals last year while leading 30+B, 2 hours in i hit a root while pulling a tear off and whiskey throttled into it, got it all on GoPro

2024 SCHEDULE copy.jpeg

Looking forward to 2024!

Mix it up with a couple new spots - Muskingum County will have a more VMD Old school grass track style track in addition to our normal woods loop which will be cool. It’s an awesome facility.

Hope to keep this train rolling - I can say this has been more work and stress than I think any of us expected but it’s come a long way from what it once was.

Thank you guys for the support - here’s to year 3!

6 rounds will ensure my new bike stays tucked away nicely in my shop!

IMG_0489.jpeg

I’ll leak this as a “Pit Racer exclusive” ……pumped to have support from all three of the KTM brands!

Really proud to make these things possible in just our third season - I feel like it legitimizes us as a series big time.

Could be an excellent opportunity for Austrian brand riders to make some money racing with us this year.

View attachment 79560

I’ll leak this as a “Pit Racer exclusive” ……pumped to have support from all three of the KTM brands!

Really proud to make these things possible in just our third season - I feel like it legitimizes us as a series big time.

Could be an excellent opportunity for Austrian brand riders to make some money racing with us this year.
Big things happening over there. Congrats just keeping on growing

I keep trying to go to the ktm contingency website to put merp races in as well as the gncc, but it keeps saying my VIN is invalid, is anyone else having this issue? I registered the bike the day i bought it and had no issue, now it’s saying invalid vin.

I keep trying to go to the ktm contingency website to put merp races in as well as the gncc, but it keeps saying my VIN is invalid, is anyone else having this issue? I registered the bike the day i bought it and had no issue, now it’s saying invalid vin.

By chance did you read the program details?
Sometimes the manufacturer contingency programs are only valid for certain model years...

Are you trying to register the bike again? Or now it’s just all the sudden saying it’s invalid? My VIN is still registered from last year.

2024 SCHEDULE REVISED.jpeg

2024 Revised Schedule

With the unfortunate news coming out of Malvern - we had to make a quick adjustment to the 2024 Revolution Trucking Grand Prix Series schedule.

We’re thankful the folks over at Crow Canyon Track and Trail opened the gates up to us once again in the fall to host our final GP of the season. ‍⬛

Not an ideal circumstance to head back to a venue twice in the same season but if anywhere can handle two GP courses - it’s the 400+ acres of Crow Canyon. ️⛰️

We will be laying out two completely different courses unique for each GP. Fall trails at Crow Canyon are on another level.

Of course we are gutted to lose Malvern MX. Unfortunately losing motocross tracks isn’t an uncommon thing for Ohio. Tracks are businesses and sometimes businesses have to make tough decisions.

There is a long list of legacy tracks we have lost over the years. Broken Spokes, Scenic Highlands, Dirt World and 330 just to name a few. We have fond memories and miss them all.

We’re asking you to keep the negativity out of the comments section and ask that you remember the good times from Malvern - which should be easy. There are a lot of good times to remember.

We are forever grateful for the Malvern MX crew - they gave us a shot when all we had was our word. There was no lack of effort from that team and we are damn proud of have worked with them the last two seasons. They handled this situation like professionals on our end and we’re thankful for that too.

Support your local tracks.

The clock is ticking - The MERP social pages are about to get loud for racing in 2024. ️

Back