2024 SX Thread

Why? We are woke!!! ESPN, all the sports channels. You don’t like the Spanish bullshit better vote for trump!!!!! It’s becoming ridiculous!! Rc included. Don’t hurt anyone’s feelings!!
You guys are unbelievable. How can you possibly be upset about supercross trying to reach a more global audience? Oh wait, it must be because Feld is wanting to support illegal immigration into the US! That’s it! Give me a break.

No. But Americans are tired that we are the ones craving to everything. These people are coming from other countries, but they have no desire what so ever to learn English or assimilate. They want to hang their flag from where ever they are from and expect to call someone, or go to school and everyone know Spanish. No, learn English. They are the one coming to the United States.

No. But Americans are tired that we are the ones craving to everything. These people are coming from other countries, but they have no desire what so ever to learn English or assimilate. They want to hang their flag from where ever they are from and expect to call someone, or go to school and everyone know Spanish. No, learn English. They are the one coming to the United States.
I don’t think we are discussing the same thing.

“The SuperMotocross Video Pass (www.supermotocross.tv) is now available in every country outside the United States, live and on-demand, in both English and Spanish, giving viewers the choice on how to follow all the racing action. ”

I don’t think we are discussing the same thing.

“The SuperMotocross Video Pass (www.supermotocross.tv) is now available in every country outside the United States, live and on-demand, in both English and Spanish, giving viewers the choice on how to follow all the racing action. ”
I was going to suggest that.. lol..

I think its bad ass theyre doing the Spanish thing for other countries to watch.

I do agree that if youre here, be prepared to know english. Same as me when i go to Mexico. I don't expect them to know english, but its cool if they do.

Back