2024 SX Thread

The triple crown had plenty of action - !
Great night of racing -
Anderson - riding loose is a pleasure to watch
Riding loose with a bit of a chip on his shoulder is fun to watch... AMA penalty is stupid! Did they penalize the one Lawrence brother who rode around the whoops in the mud on more than 2 laps?
Man Eli finally looked good on that final race! Man I hope this brings his mojo...
I don't know how long Jett will be able to run this pace. He's gonna be challenged more than just Anderson getting under his skin. Injuries happen too often to just assume he's gonna run the table for 10 years.

If AP can keep consistent, i think he could be a real threat for the championship. RD5 wasn’t always the fastest out there, and a lot of the times he was second or third best, but he stayed consistent and won championships. I think AP can do the same. He knows he belongs there now.

IMG_3477.jpeg

How about this - get into A-1 for $12 bucks

Wow. Check out those ticket prices. Daytona just took their General Admission tickets from $25 a couple years ago to $55 each in 2024.

Went up to watch the Cleveland sx with some friends, didn't race amateur day. We had plans to ride somewhere the following day. After seeing the Cleveland track, we weren't too bummed about missing amateur day.

Raced Pontiac from 91'-96', Indy twice and Atlanta once.

Yeah, those were always fun weekends.

Also raced the Cleveland amateur day and Pontiac many times over the years. Lots of fun, and track was much harder to ride / race than it looked from the stands the day before watching the Pro's!

What was with Tomac in Detroit? I was hoping to see him run up front again.
They said his shock failed (shims broke or something) and he wasn't comfortable riding the bike hard with a broken shock which might lead to a crash and injury. He and the team didn't come out and say anything directly because they don't want to upset a supplier or give them a bad name. It was his dad, John Tomac, that let the cat out of the bag in some outlet.

They said his shock failed (shims broke or something) and he wasn't comfortable riding the bike hard with a broken shock which might lead to a crash and injury. He and the team didn't come out and say anything directly because they don't want to upset a supplier or give them a bad name. It was his dad, John Tomac, that let the cat out of the bag in some outlet.
I thought I heard clutch issues somewhere. I knew it was just “arm pump” like all the podcasters were saying. I was really hoping for a better ride from him!

They released earlier that there was infact NO shock failure. They did mention his settings favor harder packed tracks and that combo exasperated his arm pump in the rutty sticky stuff so he backed off to find comfort. Im not sure what's worse tho, a failure or being unable to find a setting for that terrain.

Back