Redbud vet fest

Meister

PR Founding Father
I only complain about over watered slot car tracks from discing to the depths of the earth.. Wont hear me complain about dust in mid summer motos!

I will however bow out from here on out if theres a chance of rain. Only place id do it again is Daytona or Lorettas which aint happening. Lol. The 5 hour drive sucked me in this time. Had fun doing it, but this clean up has not been fun. Under 10 hours on it and im ready for a freshie. I can't imagine how bad some of the pros bikes get and i cant believe how fast the mechanics get them looking good again.

30 gallons through a pressure washer before i left red bud. Just stripped her down and the pics are what i found. While apart i regreased and added dielectric grease to all connectors.

PXL_20240822_221509181.jpg

PXL_20240822_213545148.jpg

PXL_20240822_221452434.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
Red Bud sand. You'll have the bike perfectly clean, and when you wash it next time, there will be red bud sand coming out of places. Might as well get the new fork seals put in too.

DirtRamper

PR Addict
I know a lot of D11 guys that did that. I read this year they were supposed to have people checking their ama numbers in the system, so if it says B, they ran B class.
This is a sore spot for me… sandbagging sucks but the AMA has made it an option for me (that I don’t care to use). I went from 80sr to 125B in 1984, took a little break when I was young man paying his own bills but eventually raced 250B all through the 90s.. and yet, if you look me up on the AMA site, I’m classified as a C rider even though I’ve only ridden C once for that first race when I came back in 92 (BTW that was terrifying.. one and done baby!) Still have D11 250B yearly summary printed results from when I mailed those looking for sponsors but they won’t take any of that to post to my history.

one18

PR Member
Did anybody do the steak dinner? We stayed in a hotel so we left and hit Olive Garden. Seemed like a nice option to have if we were camping at the track though.