Redbud vet fest

Meister

PR Founding Father
Diffy pics. Including my first flag pic. Wish he was there Friday! (My screenshot)
100245770-DIF_9832.JPG

100245768-DIF_0461.JPG

100245769-DIF_1507.JPG

100245773-DIF_9947.JPG

Screenshot_20240818-213934.png

Meister

PR Founding Father
Ah shoulda said something! I was a bit zoned out contemplating life decisions. Lol..i was fortunate to get a good start in that moto!

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
red bud got me again. went down in my first practice friday.. possibly broke something in my hand. i rode it out, rolled things for a few laps and then hit a few things... went out for my last 2 sessions, was only able to ride like 70%. Decided saturday morning it would be best to not ride.. hand felt worse. after hanging out half the day and the rain that came down I had def made the right call

still debating on getting some xrays or not.. giving it another day or 2 to see how its holding up.

DirtRamper

PR Addict
The trip was so worth it for me and I’ll be going back. I called it a day after racing through water up to my airbox but all day Friday was awesome and I did get one slippery but proper moto in Saturday, so I’m officially out of moto retirement! Can’t wait to try Red Bud again after being away for 16 years.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
I didn't know the guy who won which normally it's always same handful of people. Looked him up today
View attachment 80262
Redbud Vet race is usually one of the biggest sandbagging event I’ve gone too. It’s funny to see these sandbaggers go on Facebook and post photos their race results on how “great” they did but crop out the class they raced because they dropped down a class so they could get a piece of wood with a picture on it… I’ll never understand it. ha-ha

John250

PR Founding Father
Redbud Vet race is usually one of the biggest sandbagging event I’ve gone too. It’s funny to see these sandbaggers go on Facebook and post photos their race results on how “great” they did but crop out the class they raced because they dropped down a class so they could get a piece of wood with a picture on it… I’ll never understand it. ha-ha
I know a lot of D11 guys that did that. I read this year they were supposed to have people checking their ama numbers in the system, so if it says B, they ran B class.

Toddco327

PR Addict
The irony of this whole thread is that these are the same people who complain about every track condition known to mankind.

Yet there are photos of everyone riding around in mud up to their radiators. “This event was the best ever!”

Then it’s 75 degrees and breezy at Briarcliff and it gets a little dust in 1 corner. “Jeremy prepped it wrong”

Carry on!