Redbud vet fest

Meister

PR Founding Father
Pullin out here shortly. Ill probably park out in right field (turn right after LL on main drive) where i can let the dog run. White f150 with outback toy hauler. Dads maroon f350 and ranger will be parked near too. Stop by!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I’ve rode red bud after the terrible rain on Saturday and when I mean it was the gnarliest and toughest mud race I’ve ever rode I mean that. It was like a MXGP long deep ruts from one corner to the next paddling thru everywhere. Rollers are so deep it gets insane. That scoop is a must anyways when it’s dry and now it’s really a must

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
There have been changes in the forecast! See everyone this weekend!

1723745491286.png

Berkheimer#19

PR Addict
Are you?!
Nope I wish I had to take off work last week and weekend for a concert out in pa that ended up getting canceled smh waste of money and time. I wanted to but work is kinda laying ppl off they think don’t want to be there so I’m trying to keep a good attendance lol brand new bike stilll 2.7 hours on her

DC817

PR Addict
Looking better on the weather report I’m looking at. Showing 30% tomorrow and 50% Saturday. Pulling out at 4am. See everyone there!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
En route to Wet Fest!!! Looks good for practice today after the Mother Nature watering!!!! See you guys soon!

Meister

PR Founding Father
No worse than when they water!

I rode the first practice. Mainly because i wanted to shred the first laps of the weekend on a fresh red bud! Outside lines were a hoot! Did almost stuff the front a couple times tho lol..

Landing of the leap is still 78' tall.. i still maintain its not the jump, its the landing. Lol
PXL_20240816_164256317.jpg