Winter Projects Re-re-re-re-visited

D

DTS

I do have 2 sets of these. One is yours!
IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

Ps: wouldn't a 93-95 shroud fit to clean up the graphic spacing a little?

Last edited by a moderator:

smitty

PR Addict
and for something completely different,my 68 BSA firebird scrambler is coming back together,built this bike 20 years ago out of used parts,many new parts this time,this was a winter project of epic efforts,still needs cylinders bored but it's getting close
0326182002.jpg

Vet261

PR Addict
Another one down....pending new seat cover.....I wrestled with this cover for a long time before I did some research and found you are supposed to use Hi-Flite cover with their safety seat foam....so I'm waiting on that.

Nos cases, crank, new topend, ported cylinder, single sided airbox, aluminum radiator are the major items since I last rode the bike. Technically I had the pipe on years ago but I never rode it since installing it.

20180415_123815.jpg
20180415_123909.jpg

Zman

PR Addict
Another one down....pending new seat cover.....I wrestled with this cover for a long time before I did some research and found you are supposed to use Hi-Flite cover with their safety seat foam....so I'm waiting on that.

Nos cases, crank, new topend, ported cylinder, single sided airbox, aluminum radiator are the major items since I last rode the bike. Technically I had the pipe on years ago but I never rode it since installing it.

View attachment 58176 View attachment 58177

Wow!!!!

evomx244

PR Addict

View attachment 58176 View attachment 58177
Nice work Pit

smitty

PR Addict
1021181256.jpg
here we go again,picked up these 2 last week,1970 BSA 250 and early Honda QA50 (which runs now),BSA 650 is almost done so I can start on the 250

NQ1965

PR Elite
Plan to use this mostly as a more modern rider but with AHRMA's new Next Gen classes maybe more?

'01 CR250 I picked up a few years ago missing a seat, most plastics, destroyed rims, cracked piston and other things.

View attachment 60136

Nice Dan,
You've been a busy boy.
Back when I was 39, a coworker and I began riding together. I had my 2003 YZ250, and he had a 2003 CR250. Being the same age and about the same level of riding skills, we built a track on his farm and over about five years we had some pretty good battles against each other on these bikes. He eventually sold his, and I've regretted not buying it from him ever since. It was a very solid bike with a good feel to it. And my boy Anthony had a 2001 CR125 at that time and it was a screamer too.

I see myself picking up a 2007 CR250 at some point.

Reactions: k01