Trump daddy

k01

PR Elite
Gerrymandering, and immigration sanctuary location's and communities gets a lot of them elected.
You forgot vote harvesting in California. They grabbed a bunch of Republican seats doing that. And our federal government creating non-assimilated communities through refugee programs.

k01

PR Elite
Doesn't matter how dumb they make themselves look, the citiots and sheeple will follow them right into the shitstorm that will ensue.
It happening rapidly. That's good. Reality will soon catch up with some. How will they react?

k01

PR Elite
If they finally do away with rest of our Constitution and the Electoral College in less than two years, maybe. Lol!
Turns out members of the former administration are organizing right now to do just just that!

John250

PR Founding Father
New thing is these democrat governors are pushing for their electoral votes to go to the candidate that wins the popular vote in the country. They have 181 votes of the 270 needed. Republicans in these states need to file law suits on this and take it to the Supreme Court. This is not representing the citizens of your state at all.

Just another way for democrats to let California, New York City, Chicago, Miami and Houston determine your President.

hershey

PR Elite
Yep, it's a way to pass the supreme court up and eliminate the electoral college without a federal court getting involved

John250

PR Founding Father
Just this week from your Democrat party:
Free college.
Free healthcare
Repricusions
Elimination of the Electorial college
Voting age moved to 16
Add 6 judges to the Supreme Court (15)

All seem to be sensible? The Democrat debates for the Primaries will be like watching Looney Toons

NQ1965

PR Elite
Robert Mueller's Russia investigation by the numbers
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-by-the-numbers

In total, 19 attorneys worked with the special counsel's office at some point during the nearly two-year-long probe, which, between May 2017 and September 2018, spent $25.2 million. Of that, $12.3 million was direct spending, while $12.9 million was spent on "indirect" component expenses for the Justice Department.

During the investigation, at least 42 people were interviewed by Mueller or his team or testified before a grand jury, and 34 people — in addition to 3 companies — either have been indicted or have pleaded guilty in connection to the probe.

Of the 34, 6 were former advisers or associates of Trump, while 2 were not considered Trump advisers or associates. Additionally, 26 Russians have been charged.

Mueller's office worked with a team of "approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff" during the investigation.

Ultimately, the special counsel's office "issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses," according to Barr's letter.
================================

All of this and yet...………. The Democratic Party leaders just won't except the results.
It's funny and so sad to see them all scrambling now over the release of the Mueller Report.

It is stunningly clear to anybody watching this that the politicians on the left have absolutely no intentions of doing any work of the people and the country, as long as Trump is in office.
And anything that Trump does accomplish they will fight like hell to undermine and reverse.
Man...……...what a mess.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I personally loved all of the Wikileaks drama during the 2016 election.
Especially how it exposed all of the dirty deeds of the leaders of the DNC to rig the outcome of the election.

Yes, and wasn't it them who ate one of their own by screwing the Bernie Sanders nomination during their Convention? Oh, and let's not forget when Donna Brazil had tipped off Hillary to questions to be used during one of the Nationally televised Debates?
And then all that fuss over that private server at the Clinton Compound in Chappaqua New York, and the deleted 30,000 emails, including some classified government information from her business as the Secretary Of State.

With all of this going on, I just didn't have time to double check if it was the Russians who were sending me all of that campaign propaganda (junk mail) in my mail box, or bombarding my telephones and television every night.

I don't know.......I guess it could of been the Russians. Anything is possible.

Maybe they brainwashed me subliminally between pharmaceutical commercials during my favorite mind "numbing for the mass's" sitcom's. I am pretty naïve, gullible and uneducated you know!

Last edited:

GoFar

PR Member
33l2r7p.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
Wow. A historical perspective certainly shows how far we've come.

So I wonder how many votes that decision got in the House and the Senate?
Or maybe that was by Executive Order?

I don't suppose that got bogged down in the D.O.J. (Dept. of Justice). ( assuming that Lincoln got all of his Judicial Senate confirmations cleared in time.)

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dems want 15 justices. Haha.

3rd graders play Rock Paper Scissors....
One boy kick a kids ass for best 3 out of 5. Then loser says Damn how bout 5 out 7? Damn. How bout 7 out 9 ? Damn how bout 9 out of 18? Then eventually the loser won. So then the first boy would say well How bout 18 out of 36? No! Loser states I won fair in square we can’t keep going on like this forever. That kids a future democrat.

John250

PR Founding Father
Trump is using unorthodox tactics to make the Democrats look foolish on immigration Now sanctuary cities are saying they dont want him to send illegals to their cities over concerns of safety??? Governor Newsome in California is sounding like an idiot now.

Like trump or not, he is using their own left wing policies to beat them at their game. Smartest poliican ever because he could careless about being politically correct, and issues their own policies to beat them.

#winning

NQ1965

PR Elite
It's hilarious.
From what I heard, the whole immigration-sanctuary city deal wasn't actually Trumps idea, but was a cabinet member proposal. But once it got out to the media, it came across as a brilliant suggestion, knowing exactly how it would be reacted to.

Pelosi was interviewed by Leslie Stahl-60 Minutes last night. Trump repeatedly keeps baiting Pelosi, and she falls for it and walks proudly like she's an American Hero and that she knows exactly what all Americans want, and need. Trump, his Administration and most of the Republican leaders in Congress have to be laughing their ass's off. The Democratic party just lets her keep going back for more.

Now that they are finally having to confess that "Yes.... illegal immigration is now a National Crises", the Dems are trying to spin it that, it's only becoming a crises now,....because of Trump! He's causing the caravans to assemble and make the journey.

Her and Schumer are even claiming that America now has a President that nobody wants or wanted !!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
Newsome in CA is the one eating major crow. Hell go back and listen to his own state of CA speech just a couple months ago.

These idiots dont know what to do And Nancy's party is running full steam ahead to the left. She is in front of the train trying to stop it all the while, she is greasing the wheels and does not even know it She is clueless