Trump daddy

NQ1965

PR Elite
So now, the Democratic Leadership has drawn anger from the Unions. (IBEW, IAM, and others)
To stay true to form, of "never letting a crisis go to waste" thinking, the party, (and probably the Repubs as well), are stuffing a bunch of "wish list" B.S. into this 2nd stimulus bill being negotiated in Congress. And this has nothing to do with the coronavirus epidemic ! ! !

=============================================
Protect Our Pensions - Weed Out the GROW Act!
IBEW International President Stephenson Urges Members To Contact Congress In Opposition To The GROW Act In a letter dated July 23, 2020, President Lonnie Stephenson directed business managers and local officers to get the word out to IBEW members – multiemployer pension plans like ours are in jeopardy again, due to an act that is part of the new stimulus package in Congress.

We oppose the GROW Act, the composite multi-employer pension proposal buried in the HEROES Act.
Composite plans will put worker and retiree benefits at risk. They would undermine existing plans and put our pension plan in danger.
They also threaten the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, the agency created as a backstop for troubled pension plans.
Composite plans would drain money from existing pension plans to pay for new composite plans.
  • Shifting contributions leaving neither plan with enough money to pay promised benefits.
  • Both the existing plan and the composite plan would lack sufficient resources
  • Workers and retirees would be subject to massive benefit cuts.
The IBEW supports legislation to preserve healthy multiemployer plans. The unemployment and economic devastation caused by the coronavirus pandemic exacerbates the urgent need for Congress to act.
But composite plan legislation would further harm workers in the middle of a deepening economic calamity.
We strongly urge Speaker Pelosi to pull the GROW Act out of the HEROES Act before it’s voted on.

NQ1965

PR Elite

Summary: H.R.6800 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)

There is one summary for H.R.6800. Bill summaries are authored by CRS.
Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act
This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.
Among other things, the bill
  • provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service, ??????????????
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration, ?????????????????
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce, ???????????
  • prisons, ?????????????????
  • veterans benefits, ??????????????
  • consumer protection requirements, ????????????
  • the U.S. Postal Service, ?????????????
  • federal elections, ????????????????
  • aviation and railroad workers, and ?????????????
  • pension and retirement plans. ????????????

mcso434

PR Member
The quicker we all realize that most all of the people in Washington DC, Republican or Democrat, are not working in the interest of the people of the country, but strictly for themselves or some lobbying group, the better off we will be. President Trump has had them showing themselves since he took office. Problem is, too many people have their heads in their ass about him and refuse to see it. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir, but we need term limits because unfortunately, we will not convince enough people to vote out the "career politicians".

It's not the system that is the problem, it is the people in the system that refuse to work on behalf of all constituents. Remember, our system is "Of the people, by the people, for the people", so how could it be the system? This applies to local on up to federal.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I find it humorous.
Trump once again showed how small and how much of an ass he can be over the Goodyear MAGA hat/Boycott deal, but despite all of that, the Democratic party still manages to overshadow his failings and shortcomings by how pathetic their DNC is going. What an embarrassing mess.

Newt Gingrich made a prediction that the Biden Harris ticket will fall apart before election day. Pretty interesting take on this.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-harris-ticket-collapse-newt-gingrich

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
I know that as always, the United States will persevere, rise above, and emerge strong on the flip side of this mess. I do have to say though, despite the brilliance and blessing we have by having so many super smart medical world professionals involved and engaged in this, I find it a bit questionable that this wasn't a man made (planted) crises. I find China's behavior on this very suspicious, and I would love to be a fly on the wall at the United States Pentagon right now. After all, our nations largest vulnerability has been revealed. I truly, truly...."hope" that I am wrong.

Tucker Carlson Interview:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
It’s kinda like they wanted to see if they could beat him straight up. When they coukdnt they injected 138,000 votes into Michigan. Wtf ?

NQ1965

PR Elite
If Biden walks away with the presidency, Trump got outvoted, but "America lost".
And not only that, Biden isn't a winner, it will be a win only for the wacked out democratic party leaders and their voters. And most of all, an even bigger win for China, Iran, Mexico, South America, and every other country that's been taking advantage of the United States for the last 30 years. Biden will only give us more of the failed policies that we already had for eight years, and we have 47 years of proof of how ineffective his leadership is.

The Trump presidency will go down as legendary, as will the embarrassment for those that voted him out.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I just heard it said on Fox News (stated by their Director of Analysis), that on actual election day voting, at the ballot box/voting machines, Trump won the most votes in every state except New York. (I'm not sure how they know this?)

Nancy and I was discussing this last night:
So, for sake of clarity, simplicity, and fraud security, why is it that at the Election Day, polling station, a voter has to be checked in with a legal picture ID, and signature verified on the spot, by two poll workers, but with mail-in voting and absentee balloting, neither of these are required or verified?

And what's funny is that there were longer lines for people showing up for early voting than there was at many polling places on election day. I voted Tuesday, on election day, at my polling place, and was in and out in 15 minutes. There wasn't a single person waiting in line.

And people will piss and moan if they did have to wait a while to vote, but wouldn't think twice about waiting all day in line for free tickets to a Buckeye game, or some other bullshit like that.

I'm thinking this mail-in voting just wrecked a vital American election and should never of been allowed.

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Mail in ballots are where we lost. All coming from inner city folks supposedly. Happening in every state...

mcso434

PR Member
The only way to get the Democrat cheating machine's attention is to fight this to the Supreme Court. And demand that the remedy requires all votes from areas where poll watchers were not permitted, hindered or blocked from viewing be invalidated and disqualified. And all votes that were cast using state court's changes to election laws in their state being invalidated and disqualified. The constitution states that election laws are up to the state legislature, not their court. Also include those mail in votes in states that did not have universal mail in ballots, until this year.

It is not coincidence that major Democrat cities just stopped counting votes until the rural area counts came in. They needed to see how many fraudulent ballots they needed to inject into the counts. Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Milwaukee, etc. Hell, some of these states are still slow counting! Seems none of them want to be the one that pushes Biden over the edge.

This is a fight we need to take a stand on as a country.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Georgia now leaning towards Biden. This state has never been blue in my lifetime.

I don’t buy any of this. Idiots love the Clinton brand. Biden was never even a popular Vice President. He was seen as a clown. This doesn’t make sense how this guy pulled more votes than Obama. Obama was the smooth talking politician. Biden is a fumbumbling idiot.