Trump daddy

NQ1965

PR Elite
The only way to get the Democrat cheating machine's attention is to fight this to the Supreme Court. And demand that the remedy requires all votes from areas where poll watchers were not permitted, hindered or blocked from viewing be invalidated and disqualified. And all votes that were cast using state court's changes to election laws in their state being invalidated and disqualified. The constitution states that election laws are up to the state legislature, not their court. Also include those mail in votes in states that did not have universal mail in ballots, until this year.

It is not coincidence that major Democrat cities just stopped counting votes until the rural area counts came in. They needed to see how many fraudulent ballots they needed to inject into the counts. Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Milwaukee, etc. Hell, some of these states are still slow counting! Seems none of them want to be the one that pushes Biden over the edge.

This is a fight we need to take a stand on as a country.

They were talking about this on 610 WTVN last night, and Fox News Laura Ingram today. As long as a mail in ballot was post marked by close of the business day on Tuesday, it doesn't matter when the election office receives it, the vote will still count. That's Crap! So if you are going to do that, then why can't someone else arrive at the polling place late, and demand a vote that counts?

The Trump campaign said from the beginning that mail in balloting fraud would destroy this election and it has.

Another problem that I see here is that each state writes it's own voting laws. Excuse me.......isn't this a "FEDERAL/NATIONAL ELECTION ? There is way too much political scamming going on at the state levels to allow this to be left up to them.

( Pennsylvania, had 266,000 mail-in ballots in 2016, but 2.5 million this year. Most states have never mounted such a massive mail-in and counting effort before.)

Last edited:

mcso434

PR Member
How do 2 [Joey and Kamayla] people who were almost invisable during the campaigning phase of the election draw record voting numbers ?
Between mail in ballots and ballot harvesting, the Democrats knew they won the election. So why campaign too much? Why send those two out to have the American people see how terrible they were as candidates? These two are pulling in more votes in Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, and Philadelphia than Obama and H. Clinton? Even fair minded Democrats can see that's BS.

They panicked on election night because they didn't realize Trump was going to pull the votes that he did. And now, the sheer mass of the fraud they have had to mount is too obvious to the people. The people that want to see it anyway.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Exactly I know nothing about Harris. Except she was a prosecutor early in her career that was tough in crime. Then flipped. Then flipped. And is just total disrespectful human being. (Ie last debate against pence—- EXCUSE ME, IM TALKING. I’m talking. EXCUSE ME.)

Kinda makes sense why the b____h was so pompous. They knew they weren’t gonna lose. So she can act however she wanted to.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
How is it that I can go anywhere in the United States, Canada, Mexico....Jamaica. Find an ATM machine slide my card in it....and it never fucks up? Never. It even exchanges currency correctly.

how is that possible that we can’t setup a process to accurately tally votes INSTANTLY when they’re slid into a ballot machine.

Michigan software flipping 6000 votes because of a “glitch” .....a what ? A glitch ?

Even a high school programmer can program an if / then statement.

If “voter card is red” then “republican gets vote”

“vote count gets vote count plus 1.”

This isn’t difficult.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
It was a real good run. Clinton never went to jail. This election will go down as the list legit in history and will be written in the books as “the people demanded this”

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
The boys on 610 WTVN-Columbus were going sideways about all of this yesterday afternoon. Dimitrious Stanley brought up something very interesting:
Senator Bernie Sanders did an interview back on Oct. 23 with Jimmy Fallon. Sanders made a prediction that was damn near 100% accurate, and in a nutshell, declares that the Democratic party KNEW that the only way that they could win the election is with mail in ballots.
So after you hear this and think about it, and recall how this whole deal unfolded, they got exactly what they intended to get. The democratic party leadership knew that the coronavirus was their key to convincing all states to allow "Mail in Ballots". And Dimitrius pounded the point that the Dem's then had to proceed on a scare tactic-left wing media blitz of how everybody would get sick and die if you went to the polls to vote in person. Not to mention with social distancing, the waiting lines would be measured in miles and days.

Dimitrious solidly made the argument that the Democratic Party needed the virus in order to unseat President Trump. I personally am still not convinced that the Democratic party didn't have some prior knowledge of the virus before it arrived here. It's all so suspicious?????

Sanders talks of this starting at 2:36 thru 4:50

=====================================================

Bernie Sanders accurately predicted much of the election night chaos with striking precision during a segment that aired last month on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.”

Asked about how vote-counting might play out, the Vermont senator said several key Rust Belt states would still be tallying largely Democrat-cast mail-in ballots days after polls closed — opening the door for President Trump to claim victory when it’s actually too soon to tell.

“You’re going to have a situation, I suspect, in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, other states, where they are going to be receiving huge amounts of mail-in ballots,” Sanders told Fallon during the show, which aired Oct. 23.

“And unlike states like Florida or Vermont, they’re not able, for bad reasons, to begin processing those ballots until, I don’t know, Election Day or maybe when the polls close. That means you’re going to have states dealing with perhaps millions of mail-in ballots.

“Here is my worry. What polls show, and what studies have shown is that, for whatever reason, Democrats are more likely to use mail-in ballots, Republicans are more likely to walk into polling booths on Election Day. It is likely that the first votes that will be counted will be those people who came in on Election Day, which will be Republican,” he said.

“Here is the fear — and I hope everybody hears it. It could well be that at 10 o’clock on election night, Trump is winning in Michigan, he’s winning in Pennsylvania, he’s winning in Wisconsin, and he gets on the television and he says, ‘Thank you, Americans, for re-electing me. It’s all over. Have a good day.’ But then, the next day, and the day following, all of those mail-in ballots start getting counted, and it turns out that Biden was won those states, at which point Trump says, ‘See? I told you the whole thing was fraudulent. I told you those mail-in ballots were crooked. And we’re not going to leave office.’ That is a worry that I and a lot of people have … people should be aware of that possibility.”

As of 11 a.m. Wednesday, votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were still being counted, with many media outlets reporting that the states were too close to call.

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
Heard today on the radio, that Biden made a public announcement that the very first thing he will do after being sworn in is to STOP CONSTRUCTION OF THE BORDER WALL, stop all deportations and enforcement of the pre-existing immigration laws regarding DACA.

Way to put America 1st Joe!

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
The boys on 610 WTVN-Columbus were going sideways about all of this yesterday afternoon. Dimitrious Stanley brought up something very interesting:
Senator Bernie Sanders did an interview back on Oct. 23 with Jimmy Fallon. Sanders made a prediction that was damn near 100% accurate, and in a nutshell, declares that the Democratic party KNEW that the only way that they could win the election is with mail in ballots.
So after you hear this and think about it, and recall how this whole deal unfolded, they got exactly what they intended to get. The democratic party leadership knew that the coronavirus was their key to convincing all states to allow "Mail in Ballots". And Dimitrius pounded the point that the Dem's then had to proceed on a scare tactic-left wing media blitz of how everybody would get sick and die if you went to the polls to vote in person. Not to mention with social distancing, the waiting lines would be measured in miles and days.

Dimitrious solidly made the argument that the Democratic Party needed the virus in order to unseat President Trump. I personally am still not convinced that the Democratic party didn't have some prior knowledge of the virus before it arrived here. It's all so suspicious?????

Sanders talks of this starting at 2:36 thru 4:50

=====================================================

Bernie Sanders accurately predicted much of the election night chaos with striking precision during a segment that aired last month on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.”

Asked about how vote-counting might play out, the Vermont senator said several key Rust Belt states would still be tallying largely Democrat-cast mail-in ballots days after polls closed — opening the door for President Trump to claim victory when it’s actually too soon to tell.

“You’re going to have a situation, I suspect, in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, other states, where they are going to be receiving huge amounts of mail-in ballots,” Sanders told Fallon during the show, which aired Oct. 23.

“And unlike states like Florida or Vermont, they’re not able, for bad reasons, to begin processing those ballots until, I don’t know, Election Day or maybe when the polls close. That means you’re going to have states dealing with perhaps millions of mail-in ballots.

“Here is my worry. What polls show, and what studies have shown is that, for whatever reason, Democrats are more likely to use mail-in ballots, Republicans are more likely to walk into polling booths on Election Day. It is likely that the first votes that will be counted will be those people who came in on Election Day, which will be Republican,” he said.

“Here is the fear — and I hope everybody hears it. It could well be that at 10 o’clock on election night, Trump is winning in Michigan, he’s winning in Pennsylvania, he’s winning in Wisconsin, and he gets on the television and he says, ‘Thank you, Americans, for re-electing me. It’s all over. Have a good day.’ But then, the next day, and the day following, all of those mail-in ballots start getting counted, and it turns out that Biden was won those states, at which point Trump says, ‘See? I told you the whole thing was fraudulent. I told you those mail-in ballots were crooked. And we’re not going to leave office.’ That is a worry that I and a lot of people have … people should be aware of that possibility.”

As of 11 a.m. Wednesday, votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were still being counted, with many media outlets reporting that the states were too close to call.
Fuckin idiots sheep will Just say Bernie is that smart. No fraud. He just knows politics.

f**k it ill never vote again for anything bigger than county level elections. The vote doesn’t f*****g matter. They proved it this cycle.

GoFar

PR Member
What a puppet show. What concerns me is who is behind the scenes pulling the strings. You know those two don't have a rational thought in their head on how to make the country better. Or any desire to. They are both bought and paid for for their own benefit.

You think 2020 was bad, 2021 will make it feel like a keg party at a frat house.

Welcome to the United States of California.

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
A must see video on Fox news Lou Dobbs Tonight
Using Supercomputer called "HAMMER".

==============================

Nov 06, 202008:36

Sidney Powell: Trump has to fight for election integrity​

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton and Michael Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell weigh in on election integrity.

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
Interesting discussion and prediction of where the Pennsylvania voting issues will go.
This stuff is way over our heads, but looks like the US Supreme Court will definitely be getting involved.

Ken Starr joined Fox News host Mark Levin on Sunday to discuss the 2020 election.
Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6208240789001

And a 2nd video released this morning:

Last edited:

Bill480

PR Addict
Georgia now leaning towards Biden. This state has never been blue in my lifetime.

I don’t buy any of this. Idiots love the Clinton brand. Biden was never even a popular Vice President. He was seen as a clown. This doesn’t make sense how this guy pulled more votes than Obama. Obama was the smooth talking politician. Biden is a fumbumbling idiot.

to 51% of the country Trump is the clown. and considering the voter turnout, a pretty big one.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
to 51% of the country Trump is the clown. and considering the voter turnout, a pretty big one.
I voted for Obama in 08. Biden was a clown. Nobody likes that guy. You’re telling me he got more votes than Obama ? Legitimately? No way. He’s a fimbubmbling idiot. Atleast Obama was smooth, presidential, able to make you beleive he knew what the hell he was doing. Biden...that guys is not likeable. He’s no Clinton. He’s no Obama. But somehow blew them away with popular vote ? Sure. Yea...OOOKKKK.

I think that’s the best part about all of this.

democrats say American people spoke!
Republicans say the American people yada yada.

why don’t both parties just say ....I don’t care about the American people I care about my base ? The only people to reach across the aisles are Republicans. They’re idiots. Democrats will never work with a republican administration. They never reach across anything. Each side holds s**t up.

BUT...thank god. This government was designed not to make sweeping changes. Gridlock isn’t a bad thing.

social media has really fiercely divided this country left vs right

hell...federal politicians.....that ain’t a swamp. It’s an everglade. Most of them yo-yos were rescinding their RINO attitudes because they were afraid the base would vote them out for going against Trump. Now with Trump gone; they’ll go back to their libtard ways. Not sure what’s so wrong with this country as it is. This next administration will slam through bullshit legislation.

I’m gonna just ignore political process after January. I’ll vote locally but the federal elections are a joke. We think we have a choice we don’t. The Everglade swamp will always win.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Perspective:
The insufferable Chuck Todd, along with other left wing media spinners, made an admission, that the voter turn out for Trump this year, very clearly indicates that the vote numbers he got in 2016, wasn't just a fluke.

Considering that at the current vote numbers declared, (or estimated), Trumps vote tally is 7 million higher than received in 2016.
Commendable improvement considering he's had a 4 year term with the left and media, undermining and tearing him down, resisting, and obstructing his efforts EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Will we ever know exactly and honestly, just how many votes he did receive in this general election that weren't stolen from his count?

And lastly, filling out a ballot, and mailing it in from home, or from a back-alley ballot harvesting center isn't exactly "Voter Turnout".

It's my hope, with the last bit of faith that I can muster, that justice will prevail to bring this to the correct conclusion to the standards set by our forefathers. In the meantime, the media, and the Democratic party have lost, no-correction, "squandered and destroyed" all credibility and trust bestowed upon them from the american people.

Last edited:

Bill480

PR Addict
I voted for Obama in 08. Biden was a clown. Nobody likes that guy. You’re telling me he got more votes than Obama ? Legitimately? No way. He’s a fimbubmbling idiot. Atleast Obama was smooth, presidential, able to make you beleive he knew what the hell he was doing. Biden...that guys is not likeable. He’s no Clinton. He’s no Obama. But somehow blew them away with popular vote ? Sure. Yea...OOOKKKK.

I think that’s the best part about all of this.

democrats say American people spoke!
Republicans say the American people yada yada.

why don’t both parties just say ....I don’t care about the American people I care about my base ? The only people to reach across the aisles are Republicans. They’re idiots. Democrats will never work with a republican administration. They never reach across anything. Each side holds s**t up.

BUT...thank god. This government was designed not to make sweeping changes. Gridlock isn’t a bad thing.

social media has really fiercely divided this country left vs right

hell...federal politicians.....that ain’t a swamp. It’s an everglade. Most of them yo-yos were rescinding their RINO attitudes because they were afraid the base would vote them out for going against Trump. Now with Trump gone; they’ll go back to their libtard ways. Not sure what’s so wrong with this country as it is. This next administration will slam through bullshit legislation.

I’m gonna just ignore political process after January. I’ll vote locally but the federal elections are a joke. We think we have a choice we don’t. The Everglade swamp will always win.

Yes.

Trumps plan was to suppress enough votes to make a close election and then dispute the results if he lost. He lost bigly but doesn't have another plan so they are going to give disputing it a shot anyway. Be sure to donate!

Considering that at the current vote numbers declared, (or estimated), Trumps vote tally is 7 million higher than received in 2016.
Commendable improvement considering he's had a 4 year term with the left and media, undermining and tearing him down, resisting, and obstructing his efforts EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Will we ever know exactly and honestly, just how many votes he did receive in this general election that weren't stolen from his count?

And lastly, filling out a ballot, and mailing it in from home, or from a back-alley ballot harvesting center isn't exactly "Voter Turnout".

It's my hope, with the last bit of faith that I can muster, that justice will prevail to bring this to the correct conclusion to the standards set by our forefathers. In the meantime, the media, and the Democratic party have lost, no-correction, "squandered and destroyed" all credibility and trust bestowed upon them from the american people.

You've drank a bit too much of the kool-aid.

Tinfoil hats are back in fashion Fall 2020!

mcso434

PR Member
Those on the left that are so confident that there is nothing afoul, let the inquiries happen. Give those investigating access to every ballot, every signature, anything they wish to see. Let them prove themselves wrong. Give them the rope to hang themselves.

Those on the left that are not confident that this was done in honest are the ones fighting, making fun of, and denigrating those that want proof this was honest.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
How are dead people still voting ? Not one of em wanted to vote for trump either ?

Bill I don’t think Trump wanted to suppress votes. He wanted people to vote. He rallied. And rallied. And campaigned to HUGE turnouts.

I still scratch my head when I see trump beat Hillary 304 or 306 electoral votes....and this cycle he got 7 million MORE votes than Billary, yet joe Biden made up that huge 7 million deficit and then some to win....all after Election Day when they closed polls for the night. And then the next day a HUGE surge in blue votes. Not even a 48%/52% surge a virtual 100% surge for one side. No way.

Last edited: